bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from UK  (Read 5250 times)

Fabruk

Hello from UK
« on: October 21, 2007, 03:53:21 PM »

Hey guys, I am so excited to be accepted here. My name is Fabio, I'm 31 and I am originally from Brazil but I live in Bournemouth/England.

I just pray that is God will for me to find some friends here so we can grow together as I am so thirsty and hungry for His TRUE WORD and I would love to learn it with you.

I will be honest to say that I am very shaken up in faith because I was raised in a very legalistic and religious way and although at some point I always knew there were more to God then what I was taught, when I found the bible truths site I was blown away to find that I was not the only who didn't fit in the legalistic and religious ways that remain in some church (if not all) today.

Is my guess that the majority of Christians who comes across this website is shaken up and some of them will conclude that they have been fooled not in malicious way as I think many pastors honestly doesn't know what they are preaching about because all they are worried is not to go against their fellow "chain" leaders or organizations. I used to preach a lot in my church but boy, what was I preaching .... I wanna preach the truth now and that is why I am here. If they are shaken up that means there were not sure about what they believe in the first place, and that was me. Now that I set my  heart to learn the truth, I can't study the Bible or discuss it with my Christian friends as they don't have the revelation of  God to this yet and I am criticized, I was told that I am in dangerous ground, I was told that some things are "fundamental foundations of the Christian faith" and they don't change, and all that sort of things we are told when we go against the Christian  doctrines

But I don't care: I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL.

I feel like a bird who is freed from his cage and once he is out in the open he doesn't know where to go and he stops at the first tree he sees. I am that bird and you guys are this tree for me.

I will be watching out for the teachings and discussions so i can go and fly away again to my Creator.

If anyone here in UK holds regular meets or know anywhere for fellowship I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Be Blessed.

Fabio
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:01:12 PM by Fabruk »

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Hello from Bournemouth/England.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »

Hello Fabio

We are a scattered people here in the Forum. I am in South Africa but with the spirit of Truth boundaries dissolve and what occurs is the meeting of like minds  ;D

Welcome to the Forum

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »

Hello and welcome Fabio!

I am in Texas (it's own Country ;) ;D)...Just be encouraged that you have the tree limbs of all of us here at the forum to perch on when you need to rest your weary wings and get when you need someone to hold you up for awhile...which is True encouragement.  We are all here for the same reasons, to maintain our unity in the spirit of Truth.  Sounds like you have had your fill of the 'church' (as a teacher); which is good, b/c now your true learning has begun!  so, sharpen your teeth and chew away and enjoy the feasting!
BLESSINGS!

chav

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 06:12:13 PM »

Hi Fabio
Welcome to the forum. We are from Bournemouth too you are most welcome to get in touch if you wish .
Dave

DuluthGA

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 01:23:47 AM »

HI FABIO,

I'm happy happy you are here!  I enjoyed reading your note.  It's always great to meet another believer of God's truths.

Free at last!!!!  THANK GOD!!!!!

I'm from Atlanta, GA and have been here at this forum about five months.  It's always fun to learn.  Do join in! :)

Janice

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 05:41:54 AM by DuluthGA »

GODSown1

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 06:20:08 AM »

Hey!! Fabio, Welcum!!,
                             I am frm New Zealand, GODBLESS! U!, soundz all 2 familar ae haha!  :), Az Janice sed "Free @ last" :) & yep! 4 sure True! Learning begins now! & it Truely! is Amazing!!, I am lookn 4ward 2 Learning much frm U, az I know U will Learn Greatly! frm many knowledgable! pple GOD has dragged here az well, All 4 HIS Glory!, take a grip, takecare! & muchLOVE!! 2 U & urZ!..
                             muchLOVE!! Pera

dessa

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 08:28:28 AM »

Welcome Fabio!
This greeting comes from North Carolina. 
Excitement and joy just drip from your words.
Welcome   Welcome   WelcomeShalom,
dessa

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »

Hello Fabio,

Good to read your introduction. 
I see that you were from Brazil and I assume that Portuguese is your native language.
Did you worship in two languages and was it difficult for you to study in two languages?

We have enough difficulty trying to understand the true meaning of words in Greek and Hebrew, it must be very challenging to move between two modern languages as well.

Please share your experiences as much as possible so we may become better acquainted.

Blessings from Indiana bob

Sue Creamer

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:39 PM »

Hi Fabio,

Welcome to the forum....I am so glad you made the choice to join.   :)

peace and love
Sue Ann

Grateful

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 03:14:36 AM »

Hi and WELCOME ,  Fabio!!

It sounds like you are as excited as I am about being 'FREE TO FLYYYYYY" in God's great Heavenly Kingdom of TRUTH, and to be settling in among us all.  I'm a Newbie myself, for almost a month now, but have read Ray Smith's articles for two years now, and they "jive" with what I feel to be true, AND what the Bible Scriptures actually SAY!!   How excited I was to discover that there really IS NO "Hell of fiery torture forever and ever" !!  Rah!!

How long has it been since you discovered L. Ray Smith's bible-truths.com website?  Have you had the chance to read a good number of his articles yet?  If not, you're in for a GREAT TIME!!!   :D :D   ;D   8)   I found myself smiling OFTEN whenever Ray revealed some new-to-me Biblical truth, beause of his very-meticulous Biblical Scriptures research that he did in order to publish each article.  I have a Bible right here by my computer, to look up any Scriptures quoted in Ray's articles, to keep abreast with him as he sets forth his Biblical expoundings.  I feel he has "the right stuff!"   :D :D   8)

BTW, I'm well old enough to be your mother!  Haha!  And I'm HAPPY you have found The Truth at such a young age!    :D ;D ;)

Hang out with God !!   You WON'T regret it!!   He IS nearer than hands and feet!!  ;- >  !!

Linda

skydreamers

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 05:23:52 PM »

GODSown1

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

Very! Nice Diana  ;D  ;)
                                muchLOVE!! Pera

Beloved

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 08:05:25 PM »

Welcome fabio

It looks like you have some company over there in England and we welcome you aboard the forum.   

Beloved

Cute emoticon Diana...three sheep....I love it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.