bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 Tribes  (Read 5020 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
13 Tribes
« on: October 23, 2007, 05:51:23 PM »

Dear Bobby:  My recommendation to you would be to not quit your day job. I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.............

Well, Ray...On the back of our dollar bill is the Olive branch, with thirteen leaves. 13 arrows, representative of the thirteen tribes {Manasseh and Ephraim being a half-tribe each},

COMMENT:  WHAT?  Thirteen leaves and thirteen arrows represent "the thirteen tribes?"  No, Bobby, every little school boy in the street knows that the leaves, on a dollar bill represent THE THIRTEEN ORIGINAL COLONIES!  Besides, what "thirteen tribes?"  Where do we read of "thirteen tribes" of Israel in the Scriptures?  Since when are Manasseh and Ephraim only "a half-tribe each?"  Where do you come up with such unscriptural foolishness?

these all are representative of Manasseh,

COMMENT:  I thought you just got finished saying that these are "representative of the THIRTEEN TRIBES," but now they represent just Manasseh?

as carried in the wilderness on their banners, and set up as a part of the encampment.

COMMENT:  Did I not specifically ask you to show me where we are told what signs or insignias were represented on their banners in the wilderness?  Yes, of course I did, but where is that information? Don't avoid my questions and expect me to answer yours.

Ephraim had signs as well as the Unicorn, Horn, and Ox or bullock, which we see as representative for them today.

COMMENT:  Oh really?  And just WHERE do we find these ancient signs on their banners back in the wilderness? Where is your source for such a statement?  "Unicorn?"  Did Moses permit the use of mythological beasts as insignias for their banners? You say "see as representative for THEM today." But who is "them" today?  It is all and total speculation with no proof.

Please take this as a question? and NOT as a statement! As I merely notice that these things are real and they follow the Genesis 48:16---statement By Jacob {Israel}.

COMMENT:  How does the word "multitude" (a very very general word) prove that Great Britain is Ephraim? Even if Great Britain is descendant from Ephraim, one couldn't prove it by this verse and the 13 arrows on a one dollar bill, come on!

Great Britain verse 19...Is to be Greater than America, in that it will become a multitude of nations of which is true in todays world.....britian owns and controls many smaller nations????

COMMENT:  Oh really? "Britain owns and controls many nations" does she? Name me six or seven? Virtually all nations on earth have their OWN INDEPENDENT GOVERNMENTS.  Besides the United States is many times larger, productive, wealthier, etc., etc., etc., than Great Britain.

God be with you,

Ray

PS   The American dollar bill is not some lost book of prophecy, although there are undoubtedly many pagan and cultish symbols on it.

God Bless, Bobby
    p.s. I know a lot of Americans say the dollar was designed by Masons. Even so, maybe it is also a fact of Eph:1:11.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: 13 Tribes
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »

"There is no linearity between ancient Israel and America."

Ray, above is a statement from Kelly to you in an e-mail where you replied "You are right on Kelly".
If there is No linearity between America and the true Israel....Please explain to me Genesis 48:16---Where Jacob {Israel} says "let my name be named upon them". he is speaking of Manasseh and Ephraim who went on to become America and Great Britian, which can be traced through the Banners {or flags} they carried in the wilderness....to present day. Thanks Brother, Bobby 

Dear Bobby:  Of the proof that American and Great Britian can be traced "through the Banners {or flags} they carriedin the wilderness...to present day," just WHAT FLAGS might they be?  We do you read of banners and flags and what they contain on them, in the wilderness Scriptures? What proof do you have that the national flags of Great Britian and America have anything to do with the flags, banners, ensigns or standards of Israel in the wilderness?

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.