bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4178 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: October 23, 2007, 05:52:20 PM »

Ray,

I wanted to take a moment to write and say THANK YOU for all you do via Bible Truths.

A few years ago, my brother stumbled upon your website and began telling me of some of the things you believe and write about.  I became thoroughly concerned, in my holier than thou Christian piety, and dismissed him (and you) as someone lost in his beliefs and bordering on heresy.

Then, through my own walk with God and observations, thoughts, etc... I've come to many of the same conclusions that you write about on your website!

What a blind, lost Pharisee I was!!  It breaks my heart and nauseates me to think of what a religious prick I used to be.  My parents felt much the same way I did in the beginning, but have since realized the "truth" of which you teach, through their own walks with God.  I'm finding many Christians coming to this realization over the past few years.  I think perhaps God is calling folks out o f organized religion, into a more organic kind of thing, much like the early church used to be.  Calling folks out of the great "delusion", if you will, and into the light of His truth.

I thoroughly enjoyed your latest paper in the Lake of Fire series, "Gehenna Fire Judgment."  Someone ought to send it to the likes of Ray Comfort and his bunch of maniacs!

My friends and I have come out of years or religious indoctrination, most recently from the Word-Faith movement.  Many of our beliefs match what you write about, and is what we preach at our little community of Christ followers (we've been so burned by religion, we won't even call it a church!)

Now, we thoroughly enjoy being called hell-bound heretics because of what we teach.  Weird, concerning all we teach is that God really does love you and that Jesus' sacrifice REALLY DID WORK - For everybody!!

Thanks again for sticking to your guns.

Heretics unite!

Jason
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.