bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex?  (Read 4907 times)

Robin

Alex?
« on: October 23, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »

Are you near any of the fires?

We have 960,000 people evacuated from their homes in Southern California from several huge fires.

lilitalienboi16

Re: Alex?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »

Yup i am, the sky is orange, LOL

the air sucks, but im not evacuated yet, maybe, the irvine fire is getting big, and so is the one creeping into camp peddleton, as of yet though no evacuations, just bad air, murky skys and orange sunsets

thx for teh concern though.

gmik

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 11:33:47 PM »

Thinking about ya Alex.  Hope all is well.

GODSown1

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 12:32:23 AM »

Hey! lil bO,
              GOD b wit U  :) , I was jus finkn, wow!! wot a site, culd probably b mistaken 4 da second coming! lol!  ;D, waz jus Hoping 2 put a Smile on ur face bo Alex  :), But! bo truly in JESUS mighty! name Takecare! brother..
              muchLOVE!! Pera

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »

Thank you beloved, pera and all who are thinking about me.

I am doing just fine, the weather is terrible, the ash his falling, but things could be worse. I'm more worried about the fire and beast rageing inside of me that i can't seem to controle, then the fires around me. Hehe ^^

God bless,

Alex

Sue Creamer

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 03:56:03 AM »

Alex,

You are young, give yourself space to grow...and to make mistakes.  You are being made into the image of God and it doesn't happen over night.  I also have been thinking about those who are in this forum that might be affected by the fires..!   I pray for you and others...
peace,
Sue Ann

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »

Alex,

You are young, give yourself space to grow...and to make mistakes.  You are being made into the image of God and it doesn't happen over night.  I also have been thinking about those who are in this forum that might be affected by the fires..!   I pray for you and others...
peace,
Sue Ann

Thank you sue for the prayers and kind words, my prayers are with you all as well!

God bless,

Alex

musicman

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 11:23:12 PM »

I know we've had a dry season for the most part in South Florida but I would be glad to send some of the rain we are getting here, to you guys.  Ya'll need it much more than we do.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »

I know we've had a dry season for the most part in South Florida but I would be glad to send some of the rain we are getting here, to you guys.  Ya'll need it much more than we do.

haha, i think we will live, i trust in our Father =]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.