bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 4310 times)

jennie

Hey!
« on: April 26, 2006, 08:34:43 PM »

Hey ya'll, I haven't been around much the last few days. I am a bit down right now. We have had another not as serious as before episode with my mother in law. I am at the point where I don't really know how to help or what to do at this time. Also, my daughter's car was broken into in Atlanta this week-end. She has been pretty mad at me because I had tried to call her boyfriend and let him know what happened. Our house hasn't been very happy here lately. I didn't know it was affecting me this strong but I am near tears just in telling ya'll about this. Please pray for us. I hope ya'll are having a good week. I have been thinking about ya'll during this time.

alucard

Hey!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 08:37:14 PM »

sure thing hope everything gets better

gmik

hey
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 09:28:10 PM »

Hi Jennie....I am so sorry to hear what you are going thru, I will be praying for you...I have missed seeing you on the board....count it all joy hon, you know we all love you.

orion77

Hey!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 11:28:53 PM »

I hear ya, Jennie.  We all know exactly how you feel.  I know when all these problems in this life seem to come all at once and just don't seem to stop for awhile, can be frustrating to say the least.  

It's hard when going through these things, to step outside of this ole fleshly world and keep our minds on the true goal.  Definetly a test of patience.

Keep these things in mind:

Jn 14:21
he who is having my commands, and is keeping them, that one it is who is loving me, and he who is loving me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.'

Jn 14:27
 'Peace I leave to you; my peace I give to you, not according as the world doth give do I give to you; let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid;

God bless,

Gary

jennie

hey!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 08:24:46 AM »

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. It does me good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.