bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well?  (Read 4095 times)

nightmare sasuke

Well?
« on: April 26, 2006, 11:28:11 PM »

Can someone explain these verses to me?

Deu 4:35 Thou, wast allowed to see that thou mightest know, that Yahweh, he is God, there is none other than he alone. - Rotherham

And:

Isa 45:22 Turn unto me—and be ye saved, all ye ends of the earth,—For, I, am GOD [singular form], and there is none else. - Rotherham

alucard

Well?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 11:50:39 PM »

i think ray maybe able to answer better than me but here it goes

jesus is a part of god NOT THE TRINITY but just as he said i and the father are one and speaks of and for the father

orion77

Well?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 11:59:41 PM »

Dt 4:28
And there you will serve other elohim, the work of human hands, of wood and stone which are neither seeing nor hearing, neither eating nor smelling.

Dt 4:29
Yet from there you will seek Yahweh your Elohim and find Him when you inquire for Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Dt 4:30
In your distress, when all these things find you in the latter days, then you will return to Yahweh your Elohim and hearken to His voice.

Dt 4:31
For Yahweh your Elohim is a compassionate El. He shall neither neglect you nor bring ruin on you, nor shall He forget the covenant of your fathers about which He had sworn to them.

Dt 4:32
For ask now about the former days which came before you, from the day that Elohim created humanity on the earth, and from one end of the heavens unto the other end of the heavens: Has there occurred anything like this great thing, or has anything been heard like it?

Dt 4:33
Has a people ever heard the voice of the living Elohim speaking from the midst of the fire just as you heard it, and lived?

Dt 4:34
Or has an elohim ever tried to come and take for himself a nation from among another nation by trials, by signs and by miracles, by war, by a steadfast hand and by an outstretched arm and by great fear-inspiring deeds, such as all that Yahweh your Elohim did for you in Egypt before your eyes?

Dt 4:35
You were shown this to know that Yahweh, He is the only Elohim. There is no one else aside from Him.

Dt 4:36
From the heavens He let you hear His voice, to discipline you, and on the earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words from the midst of the fire.

Dt 4:37
For inasmuch as He loved your fathers and chose their seed after them and brought you forth from Egypt into His presence by His great vigor,

Dt 4:38
to evict greater and more substantial nations than you from your presence, to bring you in and give to you their country as an allotment, as it is this day,

Dt 4:39
so you know today, and you recall it to your heart that Yahweh, He is the only Elohim in the heavens above and on the earth beneath; there is no one else.

I think this speaks to all the elect, that until we realize, this thing called self (the beast), is not all knowing, powerful and righteous, that we can not truly know who Yahweh is.  We ourselves are not Elohim, yet until converted we think we are a master of our own destiny.  Until we can say through experience, "we can do nothing of ourselves", through these miracles, tests and fires, until all the wood and stubble is burnt out of us, essentially there is more than one Yahweh.  Once the beast is destroyed and overcome, then there is only one Yahweh, one Elohim, one Father, one Lord and Son, one elect.  The Father and Son are one, we are one with the Father and Son, and we are one with each other.

Hope this helps.
God bless,

Gary

lilitalienboi16

Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 02:25:22 AM »

Nitemare, Ray pretty much explained it like this, i believe. If im wrong correct me.

I remember Him saying and quoting the verse in teh bible where it tells us, That a man will leave his mother and father and cleave to His wife. They shall become ONE FLESH. Does that mean that there is really only ONE OF THEM? Offcourse not!

I believe this applies the same way to Christ and the Father, as they are one.

Thee Father is greater then Christ, but they are one, but they are still 2 different beings. God the father, creator of all, and Christ who through all was created and all for Him.

So yes there is ONE GOD In a sence, but just as there is ONE FLESH when a man and women cleave to each other.

I'm not sure if thats right, but thats what i understand from what ive read. This verse however does not prove the "Trinity" to be true, because the HOLY GHOST is not this 3rd entity but the spirit of the father through Christ to His followers. Not just some third person we don't know of. Think of the parable of the Vine and the branches. Christs describes Himself, and His father, and only them two.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.