bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 6344 times)

bwstaircase89

Hello everyone!
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »

Hello!

I have just recently discovered Ray's site. In a short time, about 1 month I am on the last part of the Lake of Fire; I love bible-truths.com! When I first found this site I was going through a rough time, I had basically been forcing myself to believe Calvinism.

It was destroying me. If any of you are familiar with Calvinism, you know how depressed you can get when you think: "Am I elect?." This paired with the threat of eternal damnation sent me into a deep depression and several panic attacks. It is hard to explain how low I got sometimes, it was a feeling of physical sickness when I thought of my destiny.

But now I am in the process of recovering. Thank God for that!

With Love,

Patrick

rjsurfs

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »

Welcome Patrick,

I have found this to be a place where you can take a deep breathe and relax... and enjoy those of like mind.

I'm glad to hear you have been reading the Lake of Fire... it was a lot to digest for me at first... and I'm still learning as I read through it and Ray's other papers over and over again.

Look forward to getting to know you.
Bobby

Grateful

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 10:06:06 PM »

Hello, Patrick!!

WELCOME to the "Land of Free Breathing" (Ray Smith's bible-truths.com website) !!!   ISN'T it WONDERFUL, though??   :D :D   8)   I too was freed from Fundamentalist Christianity two years ago October, especially about not having to worry about some people having to "go to Hell" because they & I didn't live a totally righteous life.  Whew....such Peace that brought me!!   I'm so glad we all NOW have the opportunity to "do the next right thing" (something my girlfriend, who just died 3 weeks ago, used to say, whenever anyone of us sins....or, makes a mistake.  Webster's dictionary defines "sin" as being of Arabic origin, meaning "to miss the mark (bullseye) in archery,"  or, in other words, make a mistake.  Which is another soul-refresher for us, knowing that Jesus and our Father DO forgive us when we truly are sorry for our sin(s) and repent and turn back, AWAY from them....and DO the "next RIGHT thing." )

Enjoy 'Dancing in the Light' here at BT Forum !!   :D :D

Linda

jER

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 02:54:44 AM »

WELCOME to the next best place to being HOME.

A friend in Christ

-jER

dessa

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 01:16:28 PM »

Patrick,
A warm welcome from a great-grandmother!
Shalom,
dessa

bwstaircase89

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »

Thank you for all your kind words!

Pat

skydreamers

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »

jER

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »

Diana,

Now that is a "WELCOME HOME."      :D
Just call me Lazarus(helpless), for I can do nothing of myself!

-jER

LittleBear

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 03:39:26 AM »

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm happy you found your way here and found some peace.

God bless you,

Ursula

Robin

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 08:08:21 PM »

Hi Patrick.

I did not officially believe in Calvinism, but I learned that there was no free will long before learning that there was no hell. I think I understand what you must have gone through.

I'm glad you're here.

Hugs,
MG

DuluthGA

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »

GLAD U R HERE PATRICK

With joy, 8)
Janice

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 05:35:45 AM »

Hello Patrick

I suffered from clinical depression for a decade. I am now past this awful experience that I believe was entirely due to the lies I swallowed that were propergated by Mystery Babylon. If you believe in poison you are going to get sick in the handling and ingesting of deceptions, lies, errors and blasphemies. I almost died!

I am so happy for you that you have found the Truth.

Welcome to the Forum

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 08:01:19 PM »

Hi Patrick, I am so glad that HE has set you free!  It feels great doesn't it??? :D  I have been where you are and I understand how you feel.  That institution will keep you suppressed in horrible bondage; but your relationship with the Lord will give you peace for once.    Praise God that HE has found you and brought you out of all of that negativity and lies!!!  Keep reading the info on this site and then it will be extremely hard for you to become decieved by all of those prior lies...hang in there buddy! ;)

musicman

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »

The truth runs in stages.  First you experience releif, next understanding and finally belief.

Kat

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 11:11:20 AM »

Hi Patrick,

I glad you are being freed from the bondage of deception.  You are beginning to learn just how merciful our God really is, the more you study the more this becomes apparent. 
I hope you will find the fellowship here to give you a retreat away from this world.  We would like for you to join in if you so desire  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 01:16:44 AM »

Rofl diana you always crack me up with these pictures. To good!

WElcome aboard btw, i did see your post in the general chat and its good to be able to converse and fellowship with you.

Cheers to the fellowship and Lord willing a life long journey with us all straight to the Father!

Love,

Alex

UncleBeau

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 10:21:22 AM »

Hi Patrick,

Don't you just enjoy knowing this is the beginning of the rest of your life? Ha ha
One body, one hope...We're all here for you.

Your friend,

-Beau

Beloved

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »

Hello Patrick welcome to BT forum 

Phi 2:16  Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.

Phi 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 01:39:00 PM »

Hi Patrick and Welcome.

Diana, you rock!!!!!! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 17 queries.