bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Day and Hour, no man knows  (Read 3855 times)

jER

Day and Hour, no man knows
« on: November 04, 2007, 04:31:06 PM »

As I walked down the corridor of the hospital, there was a little girl who the doctors said, "She will die this day."
The parents were grieved, believing this to be true. All were in tears. As I stood in the doorway of her room,
the little girl touched me with her eyes, and we smiled. "Our Father which aren’t in heaven with power and glory"
came rushing in by His Spirit, testifying that this little one had not reached her time. And to the amazement of her
family and the physicians; "She lives" to this very day. Further down the hallway, as I stepped back from another door
the doctors had informed a gentleman and his family that, "He will live and probably will be home in a day, or two."
Again, his eyes touched mine, as did the girls. But, this time, he and I looked up then he spoke, to his family in a soft voice,
"I will see you later." His family thought that he was just tired and wanted to rest. But, he and I knew the truth.

Yes, this gentleman, died less than 5 hours after his family had gone. But, he will, indeed, "See them later."

There are times of sadness, and there are times of joy. However, there is a New Day coming; "A New Morning."

-jER

Robin

Re: Day and Hour, no man knows
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »

Thank you Jer.

I have lived this experience with many in my life. The doctors and nurses told us that there was no hope for my newborn granddaughter who was born with pneumonia. I went downstairs to pray. I was alone and crying and told God I was in so much despair I didn't even know what I should pray. Immediately the story of the woman touching Christ's garment came to mind and I cried with joy knowing that meant my granddaughter would live. I knew this because God healed my brother and my daughter in the same way. I ran upstairs and the nurse came in and said they didn't know what happened, but my granddaughter made a turn for the better. She is alive and healthy today.

Others in my life are no longer alive and I find much comfort knowing I will see ALL OF THEM again.

God is good.

GODSown1

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:25:22 AM »

Thank YOU FATHER,
                                   Thank U! jER, & Thank U! M.G. 4 sharing! Ive had sum Awesum! Revelations!! in 2nights reading, studing, meditating, Praying! PraisE! the LORD!, GODBLESS! & 4sure! sure! GOD is GOOD alwayZ!!...
                                   muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »

As an Ex-faith person, I believed God would heal everyone if we prayed w/ enough faith.(duh)  I believed satan was the destroyer.

I had no answers when my 50 year old sister in law, also a charismatic/faith/etc...died of cancer!  None of us could believe it...why we were all faith people!!!!

Why do 2 people pray for 2 people and 1 lives and 1 dies????
BECAUSE that is the way God had already planned it.  His ways are higher than our ways.
Why does this soldier get shot, and the other one doesn't?
Why does 1 team win and 1 team lose and they both huddled in prayer??
God's Will is best and that is the way it is!

MaYBE its just me, but I find a comfort in that!  God is in control.  I don';t have to try to be anymore!  I was lousy at it anyway! (and even that was His will) :D

MG I am so glad for your grandbaby!  God still provides miracles!

jER

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 01:58:23 AM »

Pera - you are always an encouragement, "Thank you, Father."    :D

M.G. - "God Is Good."   :D

Gena - Although, "God Is In Control", please keep your hands on the steering wheel of the vehicle.   ;)

Love to you all...

- JER

gmik

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 10:43:39 PM »

:D

Good point!!!  I promise.(I taught drivers ed for years in the summers, remember 10 & 2???)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.