bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back from Mobile  (Read 4208 times)

hillsbororiver

Back from Mobile
« on: November 05, 2007, 08:45:31 AM »

Hi All,

Rolled back into Tampa about 10:30 last night after another incredible Conference (4th for me) experience. Had the honor and pleasure to meet and fellowship with many friends, new and old through the weekend.

The subject matter was very interesting and informative even a bit on the scholarly side, without giving up too much of what was presented I will say that the journey the Word (Bible) took to get to us was certainly guided by the hand of God.

Every time I attend one of the Conferences I get that "going to the mountaintop" feeling where spiritual thoughts and insights really do become more profound, opening up my bible even in my motel room the Words seem to jump off the page and imprint their message into the core of my spirit.

Now back home I feel recharged and spiritually energized I saw many things that I need to work on but gathering this knowledge of myself was not in the least bit discouraging or depressing but more like a clear unambiguous view of the things His Spirit will be strengthening as well as the things that need purging from me.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Back from Mobile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 05:02:13 PM »

Thank you for sharing that Joe. You are privileged and blessed to see and hear what the Spirit is revealing.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Sue Creamer

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »

Hi Joe,

You sooooo make me anxious to hear all about the truths you were exposed to and just everything
that went on there ....without me...  :) 

Maybe I will be there next time around, God willing!!!
Thanks!
peace
Sue

gmik

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »

Welcome back.  That was insightful Joe.

Can't wait to hear/read the teachings.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 10:46:56 AM »

Hi Arcturus, Sue Ann & Gena,

The Conferences are an incredible experience (right Gena?) the fellowship among the attendees is like (even better for me) a family reunion, albeit with some family members I never met before.

As the week unfolds I will share some of the insights that were gained through the mini meetings some of us had together either before or after Ray was speaking and also through the meals we shared with each other.

Ray and his wife Manuela always make everyone feel right at home in their house as we gather together on the Sunday afternoons directly after the last presentation of the Mobile Conferences (this was my 3rd one in Mobile).

Peace,

Joe

UncleBeau

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »

I appreciate getting to meet you, Joe and the rest of my new family. I enjoyed the conference. Nola said everyone was nice and she can't wait to spend time with everyone again. We'll have an easier time getting there if it's in Nashville next year. To be honest, I learned a lot from how we got our bible today, but what got my brain moving the most was talking about the 6-day creation. I have a few theories of my own right now with scripture to support it, but I emailed Ray first to see if he can make any sense of what I'm thinking. Anyway, I would recommend coming next year for anyone that hasn't come yet if even to share our time with each other.

Your Friend,

-Beau

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »

Hi Beau,

It was my pleasure to meet you and your wife, I am glad it was a good experience for you both. There will be a Conference in Nashville at some point next year, the date depends on when Ray nears completion of his "Genesis" paper.

Peace,

Joe 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.