bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Copeland, Dollar, Hinn Etc. Under Probe  (Read 6926 times)

Matt

Re: Copeland, Dollar, Hinn Etc. Under Probe
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »

Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor (not double $$), especially those who work hard at preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, "You shall not muzzle the ox while he is threshing," and "The laborer is worthy of his wages." 1Tim 5:17-18

It will not be hard to prove they are false, but somehow, I do not think they will be held accountable, YET!

Matt

UncleBeau

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »

One comment said that the devil is using the media to portray christians as bad people. I think they do that just fine by themselves.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 09:45:06 PM »

Truly amazing!!

Who is cessna who put in a plug for BT???   Cool.

My son visited there and was appalled by the greed.  They left before it was over! (and they believe in the tithe to the church)

rjsurfs

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 09:53:47 PM »

Wow Gena... I just read Cessna's comment posted at the above link... that is cool.  I wonder if we have a spike of hits on the site to check us out.

gmik

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 09:57:38 PM »

That would be great.  Something positive for someone out of that junk.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »

Truly amazing!!

Who is cessna who put in a plug for BT???   Cool.

Hi Gena,

Great observation, here is the message you mention from the Tampa Tribune article;

Posted by ( cessna85259 ) on November 6, 2007 at 9:19 a.m. 

WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!!

It seems that T.V. ministers get a lot of revelations about sending them money, some are talking about a "First Fruits" offering right now. What do you think of this, Is it scriptural?

There is not one single Scripture in the entirety of the Bible that commands, suggests, or hints that anyone should be giving these two-faced, lying, deceiving, hypercritical, widow robbing, worldly, materialistic, social climbing, vain, egotistical, morally bankrupt heretics, blasphemers, false prophets, scam artists, and religious charlatans, a single penny in the name of firstfruits, secondfruits, or any other kind of seed offering or money making scam!

These flim-flam, carnival barking, extortionists will all be "cast in prison" in Judgment and will not come out until they "...have paid [back] the UTTERMOST farthing [of fraudulent and extorted money]" (Matt. 5:26).

PEOPLE: Find out that Tithing is Unscriptural Under the New Testament.

It is a sin to enforce tithing on New Testament Christians!

All you churchgoes who like to have your ears tickled by these clergy charlatans, why don't you get some smarts and go to the Old Testament and find out what tithing was all about. There is nothing in the Old Testament or New Testament that talks about giving money as a tithe. Want to learn more? Go to BIBLE-TRUTHS.COM

Peace,

Joe

chuckt

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 11:27:26 AM »

One of these teachers had a huge conference and the company i work for did these huge
photos and graphics, the bill came to about 40,000 , its was all we could do to get them to pay.

they eventually did pay but not without resistence.

now tell me what is 40,000 compared to the millions raked in??

ol well
chuckt

jER

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 01:39:57 AM »

10%...

... actually,  1% of 4,000,000. or a tenth of a tenth.

JER

Snowfire

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 06:28:32 AM »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 09:24:09 AM »

Thank you Joe for this thread.

We certainly live in prophetic times! The evangelists might call the times profit-ic times.

I still think that this situation against American Tele Evangelists still does not address the wider crimes committed by the Vatican who is diplomatically immune to any investigation. Now that is criminal to be above the law and owing the larger part of the wealth of Christandom.

This larger recipient of the proceeds of crime is not under scrutiny or judgment yet.  I believe it will remain to be The Advocate of the Universe that is Christ Jesus who will be the judge of that Harlot, off spring, friends, sympathisers, and followers.

I find it most sobering and cautioning that Gods Word says 1 Cor 6 : 16 What? Know you not that he which is joined to a harlot is one body? for two, saith  he, shall be one flesh.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 09:26:25 AM by Arcturus »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 09:35:50 AM »

We certainly live in prophetic times! The evangelists might call the times profit-ic times.

;D

Love it!

Thanks Arcturus,

Joe

gmik

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 03:27:31 PM »

Good one Arc :D

I agree too about the Vatican!

brandon h

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 11:50:10 PM »

Benny Hinn's private jet alone is worth 10 million. Yet, I heard him say on tv and I quote" People are going to hell because of lack  of funds to help spread the gospel around the world. I heard it was reported on 20/20 his home is worth close to 5 million. Lack of funds??!!?..................
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.