bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nuther newbie  (Read 6564 times)

gott_cha

Nuther newbie
« on: November 07, 2007, 01:54:43 PM »

Hello,..dont know much of what to say, other than my wife and I are coming out of Babylon,.. I found this place a few weeks back and started reading.....
Many truths are being opened to faithful believers in these latter days. Hope we can contribute here,...but if not we are eager to learn at anyrate.

Beloved

Re: Nuther newbie
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »

Welcom aboard Gott cha

Keep reading and studying....it takes time and patience in getting back to the truth and finding your way through all the man made mazes that have put there and have obscured the truth.   His Holy Spirit will lead you to the truth.

Interesting moniker you have...any special meaning?

Beloved

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »

Hello gott_cha

To KNOW that you are coming out of Babylon is for me, a HUGE step into direct revelation! Babylonians can not see Babylon and much less do they know they are members of deception and partakers of her plagues unless they are dragged out and come out of the Harlot.

WELCOME to the Forum!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

gott_cha

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 03:22:35 PM »

Arcturus and Beloved,
Thanks for the warm welcome,...yes there is much here to learn and I must allow the Holy Spirit to teach me,..Im trying hard these days to accept the word of no man,...but to check the facts for myself.  A lot of "un-learning" to do for sure and the majority of "so-called" truths are none other than wild goose chases or journey's down the rabbit hole as we have found!

Oh, and Beloved,..my nick name has a meaning yup!.  I live 2 blocks up from the beach on the Southron most coast of N. Carolina,..I enjoy salt water fishin', and catching Atlantic "BlueFish" is my favorite,......I use a jerk-type bait   
called a "gott_cha" plug.......well,... I was a lookin' for a nick name and thought that would be fun....you wouldnt believe some of the strange remarks that have been made or assumptions about that nickname.

Peace!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 04:12:35 PM »

Welcome gott_cha!

There is a vast amount of verifiable Truths on Bible Truths and we invite you to read and reread the articles (I have read some a half dozen times or more and I keep learning) with your bible in hand and by utilizing E-sword and other tools. You will find that you will discover other gems and treasures along the way as you study. One of the very best things I have learned from Ray is how to search and seek and verify.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

http://www.e-sword.net/  (download free)

http://www.biblegateway.com/

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 01:15:07 AM »

Haha i get a crack out of all you old timers around the boards, you always welcome the newbies, i feel bad cuz i never do, so heres a BIG WELCOME A BOARD! We are overjoyed to have your fellowship with us! =]

Keep on welcoming them, hopefuly you can make up for my lazyness :X

In Christ,

Alex

Kat

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »

Hi gott_cha,

Well it is good that you are coming out of the deception of Babylon.  You will need to do a lot of house cleaning, as the false teachings seem to get deeply rooted in. 
I hope the fellowship here will be a help to you to move into the light of His Word. 
Click on all the different headings on the front page so that you can see all that we have here.  It I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Sue Creamer

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »

gott_cha, 

Welcome, and a big hearty hello !!! 
Sue Ann

GODSown1

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 06:06:12 AM »

Hey!! howz fingZ? mr & mrs gott_cha  ;D,
                            A very warm!!!!! Welcum!!!!,i am lookn 4ward 2 ur sharing of All ur guyz mountain of knowledge!  ;D ;D, well I jus Thank GOD 4 uZ! bein here, I Pray! Uz! r filled wit plenty! of strength!!  :D d@ Uz may or should I say Shall!! endure! wots 2 come  ;D wota Ride!!  :), GOD is GOOD & is Definitely!! in CONTROL!, & I so! Thank GOD 4 that lol!  :DGODBLESS!, GODS Peace! 2 uZ.. ( JOHN 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you Free, Ye shall be FREE Indeed.
                muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. 4got 2 mention  :) Im from New Zealand..  :D

gmik

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 12:06:28 AM »

Welcome Gotcha from an old-timer! (you are so funny Alex!)

I have been to Atlantic Beach, NC.  My brother in law lives in Greensboro and My step dad lives in Rutherfordton.(called Ruffton :D)

gott_cha

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 02:25:26 AM »

Thank you,..each of you for the warm welcome.
 A warning,..im not real good as expressing my thoughts on this keyboard,..If I offend or put you out by what I say,...please feel free to ask me what I mean,...Its not my intentions to offend any. Im and old school construction worker who never learned the fine art of tact, so at times I can appear rough around the edges,...believe me when I say I mean no harm or hurt,........the wife says folks think im a grummpy old dog till the get to know me.
Anyway,..FATHER is still workin on me!

OH,...and I may ask some downright stupid sounding questions at times,..please bear with me!

GODSown1

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 03:50:00 AM »

;D gott_cha!!   ;)  ;D
                          muchLOVE!! Pera  :)

jER

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 05:37:55 AM »

Got'cha WELCOME here!

"We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

JER

Grateful

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 08:41:58 PM »

Hi Gott_cha !

WELCOME           WELCOME           WELCOME !!   

I too feel like I'm sometimes asking "stupid" questions.   In the past 2 years that I've been reading Ray Smith's papers & Conference transcriptions, I have Emailed questions to him, and he very patiently answered me, and guided me in the right direction Scripturally, for which I am immensely grateful !!   :D

Did you know "Gott" means "God" in German?   :) ;)   And "cha" is sort of like "cha cha cha" in Spanish, or "spicy, vibrant".....hence "Gott_cha"  COULD be taken as paying homage to a "Vibrant God" (our Father) !!   :D :D    8)

Keep right on enjoying the mighty, wonderful revelations about God's Truths that Ray Smith reveals in his VERY-WELL-researched papers !!

Your friend in Christ,

Linda

GODSown1

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 05:16:30 AM »

woow!! Amen!! Linda  ;D,
                                        muchLOVE!! Pera

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »

Dear Gott cha,

Hello from Indiana.

I'm an old dog too and my wife would sympathize with your wife.

I have found that I write best when I just say what is on my mind. It seems to come out faster that way.
However, since I do not wish to scare anyone by my bark, I usually edit messages before posting.  It takes a little longer, but that way I keep my friends and improve my communication at the same time.

In any case it is all about loving neighbor as self and that takes practice for most of us.

Isn't it great to realize that we are now one-in-a-million of the people of this earth that are being called to understand God's spiritual secrets?  What a blessing we share.

Please feel free to share what is in your heart.
indiana bob

gott_cha

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

Hey IndianaBob,...now thats the way I need to post,...type it,..then look at it for a while before I post! :)   

Again thanks for the hearty welcome.

Hey Grateful,...wow,..I didnt know that

hummer

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 10:13:04 AM »

Hi Got_cha! Welcome to the Forum

Bluefish I remember back in my youth a neighbor from Amityville New York, (Robert Coupaign), he fished very often and many times he would bring some pretty big bluefish. I remember eating it once, but can't remember how it tasted.

I'm happy God reeled you in making you a part of the forum and this family.

Skip

Rui

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 07:02:35 PM »

Haha i get a crack out of all you old timers around the boards, you always welcome the newbies, i feel bad cuz i never do, so heres a BIG WELCOME A BOARD! We are overjoyed to have your fellowship with us! =]

Keep on welcoming them, hopefuly you can make up for my lazyness :X

In Christ,

Alex
ahhahahahaha lazyyyyy u alex do u own work in Christ :P and t for u welcome
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 22 queries.