bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 5313 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Quick Question
« on: April 27, 2006, 09:49:27 AM »

First I would like to say that I think you, sir, are a genius.

I've often wondered the exact same thing, "How in the world can a God who IS love allow somebody to go to Hell if he knows the INSTANT he creates them that that is their destination?" You cleared up a lot of questions for me.

My question to you is, doesn't Jesus say "Nothing is written in stone" somewhere in the Bible? I haven't actually read this Scripture for myself but my mother says it is so. Any idea? If it does say that, aren't your ideas on our lack of free will wrong?

They make too much sense to me to be wrong, I would love for you to clear up that one little misunderstanding. Everything MUST be written in stone if God knows everything, right?

I hope you find the t ime to reply to this, I would much appreciate it.

Keep up the good work, peace and love, God bless,
Alex

Dear Alex:

No, there is no such Scripture stating that "nothing is written in stone." The only thing the Scriptures speak of as being written in stone, are the Ten Commandments.

Stone is not a god.  God does not require that something be "written in stone" for it to be Truth. God's "WORD" is Truth. If God has said it, then it IS TRUTH.  Truth is eternal; stones are not.

Even if there were no Bible and there were no God, you STILL WOULDN'T HAVE FREE WILL.  Free will is a physiological impossibility. No human has the ability to make an "uncaused" thought or choice.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.