bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can't (cannot or can not) find these verse please help-  (Read 4449 times)

Fira

I can't (cannot or can not) find these verse please help-
« on: November 02, 2007, 07:47:29 PM »

Thank you Jason from UTAH, North United States of America.

#1: God's will is that "ALL" of his creation will be with him one day

#2: God created a deciever

Do versus of #1 contradict what The Holy Bible says about death yes or no?

SandyFla

Re: I can't (cannot or can not) find these verse please help-
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 09:49:31 PM »

I'll probably get into trouble, since many people have viewed this thread but no one has responded, but here goes ...

Thank you Jason from UTAH, North United States of America.

#1: God's will is that "ALL" of his creation will be with him one day

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9).

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (I Timothy 2:3-4).

I have a list of 75 verses proving that God will save ALL.

#2: God created a deciever

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him" (Revelation 12:9).

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).

So, was Satan made, or "created"? Of course he was! The verse above proves it.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44).

Notice that from the beginning the devil, aka Satan, was a liar, as he "abode not in the truth." A liar is a deceiver--obviously. So here we see that he was a deceiver from the beginning. There WAS no Satan BEFORE the beginning, so obviously he was created to be a liar, or deceiver.

No.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »

The bible is holy? Which bible would that be? What translation are we talking about here?

haha, just yankin yer chain, giving ya a hard time ;)

The bible contradicts God's truths MANY times, but the bible and the scriptures are two very different things.

The scriptures, are God's word, His Word, THE TRUTH.

The bible... well thats just a poor translation into so many different versions of the scriptures [the truth]. Infact the bible has added and taken away from the scriptures many times, depending on which version and translation you read.

God bless,

Alex

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »

Good point, Alex. :) When I read "Holy Bible," I automatically think of the actual inspired word of God. There is no contradiction there.

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.