bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 4665 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: November 10, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »

Subject: L. Ray Smith you are wrong about Hell

I do read The King James of The Holy Bible and watch video.google.com/ videos like Sorry Sinner first and top second video, I visit http://www.standingthegap.org/ etc. I also read in the dictionary part of The Holy Bible King James Version I read Eternal is forever without end I believe it says and one scripture it mentions talks about Fire.

Yes you may go ahead and post my EMail on your website if you wish (but not my EMail address of course).   

Still if I read The King James Version of The Holy Bible especially because of StandingTheGap and its videos I will not see scriptures that contradict Eternal Torture in Hell but provides evidence of it.

I do like your videos but when we sin God doesn't forgive us according to The Holy Bible King James Version until we forsake and repent 2nd Corinthians Chapter 5 I think.

God Bless you as you seek to find t he rea l truth.   

Sorry if I am a bother to you it is just I know we can easily be tricked by wrong spirits sometimes and these wrong spirits claim to be God's Holy Spirit sometimes.

Good news is God cannot be tricked and God has provided scriptures in The King James Version of The Holy Bible for us to read and learn.

God Bless you and your family and friends and even enemies-

Jason from UTAH, North United States of America

Brilliant!
Ray

PS   Not to be mistaken for "SOUTH United States of America"  -- Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.