bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4758 times)

Don the Younger

Hello
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:43:27 PM »

Hello,

My name is Don, and I live in Michigan.  I ran across Ray's web site a few years ago, and it changed everything.  God had put me in a place at that time where I was just coming out of the denomination I'd grown up in, and was looking for something better.  BT presented a gospel that was, to me, the only scripturally-based and self-consistent message I'd heard.  Praise God for having ordained it to be created, and using Ray to do so.

Anyway, my knowledge is nowhere close to complete, so I'd like to gain more understanding on this forum with other like-minded believers. 

God bless,

-Don

Jackie Lee

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:50:23 PM »

Hi Don I hope you enjoy yourself here.
I have only known about this board for less than a year so I am still at a learning stage.

rjsurfs

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 11:20:56 PM »

Don,

Welcome!

I ran across Ray's web site a few years ago, and it changed everything.

AMEN!

Glad to have you with us!
Bobby

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 11:59:46 PM »

Hi there Don, glad you are brough to us.  I hope you will grow by leaps and bounds and that we can help in that journey.  I am in good ole' West Texas (I'm ..."a transplanted Yankee whom has adapted to southern ways", so my dh says! lol.) ;D  Just let us know if there is anything that we can do.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 03:34:08 AM »

Hello Don

The Forum is a hands on interactive place to learn, grow and exercise the Spiritual Truths we need to integrate within before we can express them openly to the world. It is necessary for us to be here! ;D

Welcome to the Forum!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »

Hi Don,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
You will find the fellowship here to be a breathe of fresh air from the world.  I think there is a great deal you can gain here, we share many things that are helpful to one another. 
We have quite a bit here so look around and if you have any questions just ask, someone will be able to help.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 11:49:22 AM »

Hi Don the younger...
              get your shovel and Welcome to the Treasure hunt

(Pro 25:2 KJVR)  It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter. 

Psa 51:6 Behold, You delight in truth even in the hidden parts, And in the secret parts You cause me to know wisdom."

Luk 8:17 For nothing is hidden which shall not become apparent, neither concealed which should not by all means be known and come to be apparent."

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »

Welcome Don. I am a Michigander as well (michiganian???).
Been at BT for a couple of years also. Looking forward to your posts.

Sue Creamer

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 12:14:24 PM »

Hi Don The Younger...

Greetings from Maryland...and welcome.  I was only in Michigan once and it was snowing....Sooo beautiful.
Sue Ann

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »

Mon 11-1-07

Good morning Don,

Greetings from Culver, Indiana about 40 miles South of South Bend, IN
I'm married to Doris, four adult children, and I'm 72 years old.
I've been a truth seeker since at least 1969.
God has been correcting me most of that time.
Would enjoy discussing anything with you, either on the forum or Private Mail.

Can you tell us your location in Michigan? I have a cousin in Kalamazoo & in Brighton

Bob Breyfogle,  AKA indianabob

Matt

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 03:18:18 AM »

Welcome to the forum Don!  I first came to BT a few years ago, but only recently decided to dive in.  As most people here will tell you, this is a wonderful place to learn and fellowship.  I am looking forward to learning more about you through your posts!!

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.