bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 49 = 7x7 = total completion/books of the Bible  (Read 14084 times)

Ninny

Re: 49 = 7x7 = total completion/books of the Bible
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »

George!
Did I not say just a day or two ago that these older threads are so great!!? Thank you again for digging these up! Everything is so relevant, it is exciting! I was reading in the forum back in that time as a guest so I never replied to anything, but wow! How timely and interesting some of these things are! :D

Nelson,
I would never have thought about that! How clever! ;D I would have never notice that, I don't pay close enough attention to details! You'd think I'd never read any of Ray's teachings, like "read ALL the words!"  ;)
Kathy :)

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 11:44:44 PM »

Hi Ninny,

Yes you did :D, yes you are right :), yes dear ;D. I do spend a bit of time perusing the old threads, that is where many gems are buried; just waiting to be rediscovered. Interesting, yes, relevant yes and so spot on for us today; GOD Puts markers down for us everywhere. We just need to pay a little more attention and study daily to show ourselves approved. :-*

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »

Correct as usual, dear friend, George!! :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.