bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May Our Eyes Be Fixed On Him(Prov25)  (Read 5287 times)

brandon h

May Our Eyes Be Fixed On Him(Prov25)
« on: November 13, 2007, 11:01:42 PM »

" Keep thy heart with all diligence: for out of it are the issues of life.

Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

[Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight  before thee.

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be esablished."/i](Prov 4 23-26)

Well, there's not much you can add to this. But if anyone out there is where I'm at right now, the more we draw closer, the more we see that He's all we need. His will.  I've spent too much time looking back, looking at the past. It's time for a diligent heart. I pray for a diligent heart...and for you to have one as well. How blessed I am to even know the truths of the Bible. Let's not take it for granted.

God Bless

brandon h

Re: May Our Eyes Be Fixed On Him(Prov25)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:24:38 PM »

Well, if no one responds that's ok. I'm usually moved to post encougaring things. So for those who read it, hope it sparks something

God Bless

gmik

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 11:46:09 PM »

30 some people have read it.  I enjoyed those thoughts.  Thanks.

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 02:58:48 AM »

brandon those are wonderful bible verses and I am thankful that you share them it helps to encourage the saints  God Bless you  Peggy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 05:16:08 PM »

Gods Words do not return to Him empty.

As G noted and made me consider too, that all those who have read your post have read Gods Words. They may have seen them and not believed or read them and not seen what they mean or like me, were convicted to know the Words of God are true and I believe they do return to God with the registration of how they were received, interpreted, understood by us. His Words return to HIM not us, to tell HIM how we received them!

If you are the messenger, do not expect the return or response to be mailed back to you. Make no mistake they are getting back to the sender. Just like Ray Smiths teachings. Those eyes that have read and not believed, or who have seen and not understood, or have understood and rejected, ALL are made visible to our All knowing God. ALL is ON RECORD.

WE are so blessed to have been given Mercy and Grace to have what we have grasped here in BT and the revelations of God via Ray. Even if at first we grasp a very little, it only takes a very little to begin to change a whole lot of errors and deceptive conditioning of false teachings!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

jER

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »

Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.

God's Spirit is the Antidote (EYE SALVE) for Spiritual blindness; to help us see truth AND to understand His Word.

(Psalm 119:18; John 16:7-13; Ephesians 1:17-19; I John 2:20,27)

In His Spirit -JER

Jackie Lee

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 03:05:16 AM »

" Keep thy heart with all diligence: for out of it are the issues of life.

Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

[Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight  before thee.

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be esablished."/i](Prov 4 23-26)

Well, there's not much you can add to this. But if anyone out there is where I'm at right now, the more we draw closer, the more we see that He's all we need. His will.  I've spent too much time looking back, looking at the past. It's time for a diligent heart. I pray for a diligent heart...and for you to have one as well. How blessed I am to even know the truths of the Bible. Let's not take it for granted.

God Bless
Thank you brandon, I agree.
 I like most others have regretted so much in my past, however God gave us a heart for him.
I seldom think of my past now just my future.

brandon h

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »

Archturus-

I understand what your saying. Thank you

God Bless

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 02:05:50 PM »

Thank you for your encouragment brandon h.

I believe this certainly is the place to post the Word of God as it is revealed to us and to share His Word.

Peace be to you

sonofone

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 03:57:04 PM »

Gods Words do not return to Him empty.

As G noted and made me consider too, that all those who have read your post have read Gods Words. They may have seen them and not believed or read them and not seen what they mean or like me, were convicted to know the Words of God are true and I believe they do return to God with the registration of how they were received, interpreted, understood by us. His Words return to HIM not us, to tell HIM how we received them!

If you are the messenger, do not expect the return or response to be mailed back to you. Make no mistake they are getting back to the sender. Just like Ray Smiths teachings. Those eyes that have read and not believed, or who have seen and not understood, or have understood and rejected, ALL are made visible to our All knowing God. ALL is ON RECORD.

WE are so blessed to have been given Mercy and Grace to have what we have grasped here in BT and the revelations of God via Ray. Even if at first we grasp a very little, it only takes a very little to begin to change a whole lot of errors and deceptive conditioning of false teachings!

Peace be to you

Those were excellent points for all of us to know and consider going forward.Thanks for sharing.The scripture verse was a blessing Brandon there are probably more lurkers than posters here so don't be disheartend by responses,or lack thereof.God Bless you Brother be encouraged.

gmik

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 08:01:59 PM »

Now read 153 times!!  God Bless the lurkers ;) :D

ez2u

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 07:41:33 PM »

Dear brandon  still reading this post and being encouraged  thank you  Peggy

gmik

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 07:43:17 PM »

Me too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 17 queries.