bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: abide in these three, faith ,hope, love but the greatest one is love  (Read 3321 times)

ez2u

Thinking about how much passion is here.  How much all of us loved our Lord Jesus Christ and many have gone through so much firer and desert places.  Having our lives shattered at times to have our beautiful Jesus reach down and pick us up out of our messes, setting our situations and our minds at peace.  He is still stilling the waters and how wonderful it is that at this time we can come together here and talk about these idea each of us has been enlighten by the Holy Spirit with.  Idea that is strange to so many in the church who can not see nor hear for what ever the reason, sometimes beyond our understandings.  We are Blessed.  Isn't that wonderful!  Doesn't that make your heart swell up with Thanksgiving to our Father who loves us so much to send his son down to reconcilliate the whole earth to Him.  How beautiful.  I know of the otherside of this pancake the arm of flesh how we as humans take the anointed words of God and in our thinking mind can do no other but pervert that Word because it is flesh thinking, feeling, reasoning.speaking, demanding to be heard and I know what I believe is right!  Nonsense for myself I will restraint this flesh to speak less and not think so highly of myself that I can not be deceived, and wait in prayer for the Holy Spirit to speak through me.  Have a blessed Thanksgiving love peggy
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:09:11 PM by ez2u »

Grateful

Re: abide in these three, faith ,hope, love but the greatest one is love
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 04:31:20 AM »

Amen, Peggy!  Hallelujah!!!

God  Bless  you and all of the rest of you on Thanksgiving Day!  (May each of you dwell in Gratitude that day! )   :D ::)

Linda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.