bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you everyone for the "welcome home" posts  (Read 3339 times)

dewey

Thank you everyone for the "welcome home" posts
« on: November 16, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »

We want to thank everyone for welcoming us onto the forum.  GMIK, you asked if we knew anyone who is like-minded.  Yes, I have a 35-year-old son who wholeheartedly believes in the teachings of L. Ray Smith.  And, of course, my wife, Paula. 

And Matt, you asked how far Kankakee is from the Great Lakes Naval Base.  We believe it's approximately 90 miles.  Just far enough if you visited to have an excuse to spend the night - we have an AeroBed for you and yours to sleep on and you can bring that big prayin' dog with you, too!!  We have 10 acres that he can run around on.  Roper and Billie Bob, our two dogs, like company.  And I'll tell you stories of how I used to stand on that sea wall and look at the black lava rock a few hundred yards out in the ocean at a Marine base called Camp Schwaab. 

Paula and I love everyone in the name of Jesus.

Once again, thank you for the warm welcome.

Dewey & Paula

gmik

Re: Thank you everyone for the "welcome home" posts
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:37:57 PM »

That is really sweet you guys!

Out of our 3 kids, our youngest, led us to Bible Truths!

Only the people we met at the conference in Nashville and the people here- thats all we know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.