bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's Plan?  (Read 4366 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
God's Plan?
« on: November 20, 2007, 10:40:16 PM »

Hi Ray,

I thought I had God’s plan down pretty good and now there is a question.

If we are all going to be made into the image of Christ then why didn’t God just make us come out of himself the way Christ came out of God? Why the long way around with all the sin, evil, and suffering just to end up where we would have started from had we just come out from God? I know there must be a good reason since Christ had to become a man and go through it himself to save us. I think it’s because we are adopted. I guess the question is why would he adopt?

Ephesians 1:4-6

4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Thank you,

Robin

Dear Robin:  And do you know exactly HOW God make Jesus "come out of Himself?"  What it "magic?"  Did it happen easier than falling off of a log?  Be SURE you come to our annual Nashville Conference, as this question and many others like it will be answered, and not according to what has been taught by the "magic genie in a bottle" mentality of Christendom presented by the orthodox church.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.