bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible-Truths Needs  (Read 8588 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Bible-Truths Needs
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 02:39:33 AM »

Thank you for the kind reply Rick,

I pray that we can build upon the association that began in Nashville and grow from there.

Thanks for recalling my wife as she has been the rock that kept me in balance through the years of searching for the truth.  Doris hasn't always been enthusiastic about attending and about tithing,  Ha ha, and with good reason. She wasn't baptized until years after I was, but she is quite perceptive and can see right through some phony people who could mislead me for a while.  Through it all she has been very patient with my limitations and faults and has been a blessing from God in many other ways.  We will be celebrating 47 years together next March and have four children who hug us enthusiastically whenever they visit.  Yes, I would say we are blessed.

Please write and share some personal details if you want, I love to know the intimate stuff about people if they care to share.

Regards, Bob & Doris Breyfogle

Phil3:10

Re: Bible-Truths Needs
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 02:42:56 PM »

Bob,
Just a few personal notes notes. I am 65 years old, have the best wife in the world, three adult children and two very special grandaughter's. Love abounds in our home. GOD has been so good to me.
 I have been a factory worker, teacher, real estate broker, home builder, certified fee appraiser, and now do most of my work as a certified loan signing agent in closing mortgage loans.  I am not retired but trying to slow down to do what I would like for the rest of my days. My wife and I have been married for 42 years and most of our time involves our families. My wife has been my everything to me even though we do not yet agree on all. It is my hope to get her to attend the next Bible Conference in Nashville.
We live in Sheffield, Alabama about 60 miles west of Huntsville and some 120 miles from Nashville and Birmingham.
I am so glad to hear about your love and relationship with your wife Doris. My mother's name was Doris and I have recently met my new son-in-laws step mother Doris who reminds me of my mother.
I pray you and all members of the BT forum continue to receive daily the blessings of our LORD.
Rick Ingram
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.