bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie here! Am floored and amazed...feel so free!!!  (Read 5934 times)

jandrae

Newbie here! Am floored and amazed...feel so free!!!
« on: November 21, 2007, 08:31:52 PM »

Hi everyone!  I am glad I can have a place to fellowship with others.  Right now I feel very much alone in the things I believe are true.  I have learned soooo much at bibletruth.  Just only one month ago, i couldn't have received these truths.  I would of thought them ramblings and not even taken time to see them.  Now I am embracing the truth and I feel free and I love how I feel so much more greatful to the Lord knowing he is in full control and knowing how he truly will save ALL!!!  That made we weep...no longer was God just awesome somewhat for who he could save...He was now the God I had always known he was when i was a child.  God was much grander, much bigger, and mightier and much more loving when I was a child, then I grew up and he was no longer big anymore because not every one would be saved and he wasn't in control..every one else was.  I was in control of my destiny, and that was scary, I couldn't change myself and I hated it...So about a month ago i cried out and said, OK God!  YOU said YOU are the way, the truth and the life and I asked to know the truth, that i wanted to know the way to him and I wanted to have real life..and I told God that i don't care If i liked the truth or not..just give it to me because I don't even know what i need.  Well he answered, and no it wasn't easy to take in at first but wow.  Truth is very humbling.  Knowing that God is in control of all things, and he chooses us..well it gave me a new found revelation of what i means to Fear the Lord!!!  Anyway, I look forward to making some friends and learning so much more.  Jessica

rjsurfs

Re: Newbie here! Am floored and amazed...feel so free!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »

Welcome Jessica

God was much grander, much bigger, and mightier and much more loving when I was a child, then I grew up and he was no longer big anymore because not every one would be saved and he wasn't in control...

Very well said... and He can be all that again... and more.  Glad to hear you are studying Bible-Truths.com.

Bobby

pylady

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »

Hi Jessica,

Welcome!

Yes you are right, He is so much more loving than the churches teach.  He doesn't torture anybody for eternity like they teach, but saves every one of us!    1John 4:16 "...God IS love..."
We are each His unique son or daughter, and He is still working on us, creating us into what we shall be.

Glad our Lord has brought you here.  Keep reading the bibletruths website, along with your bible.  There is so much invaluable info there to help you in you walk with God.

Your sister in Christ,

Cindy  :)

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 11:28:15 PM »

Welcome Jessica. And I'm sure many of us can relate. Nobody believes me either when I tell them there's no "Hell" and that "punishment is not forever" etc... etc... etc...

Take care,

Sorin

GODSown1

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 01:03:50 AM »

Hey!! Jessica, Welcome!!  :),
                           First of all I jus wanna Praise! GOD, Thank YOU FATHER!. Im like wow![b] GOD[/b] is GOOD az I c more & more & More! eyez & earz bein Opened, Yes! Linda take a Hold, wota Ride lol! ;D , its like bein taken out of Slavery, taken frm Eygpt Set! FREE! WoW! (NKJ, John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you Free, ye shall be FREE! indeed.)  Welcome! again sister glad 2 c u hea, All 4 da GLORY! of GOD...
                           muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. wow! wher did Linda come from  ;D, sorry! Jessica muuaaahhhh!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 05:13:39 PM by GODSown1 »

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 04:34:15 PM »

LINDA

Hope the moderators move you to the welcome area. This is a big forum and there is so much to read.  ;D There some areas like poems etc that are posted as topics but some on the forum have never seen them.  ;D

Since you have only been exposed to Ray for a month ...you have a lot of material to read at Rays site and then there is a lot on the forum. Just read at your own pace.

You may need to try to do a search the forum for specific topics  Sometimes however they have been buried under another topic because thread tend to diverge into related areas.

Kat has put together some great threads with indexes to rays emails. There are transcripts and audios. There are links to esword which is free and other helps with posting and PM  private message etc.

Do not feel overwhelmed ....Take one step at a time and Keep your eye on Christ... Follow Him ....just study and read the Word.

Beloved

Matt

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 12:42:54 AM »

Jessica,
  Welcome to the forum! I feel like I am seeing my own words when I read your post.  This is definitely the place to be if you are tired of feeling alone. 
Hope to hear more from you soon  :)
Matt

kweli

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 07:34:38 AM »

Truth is very humbling.

Amen to that Jessica

kweli

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 07:37:33 AM »

Now it's no longer "I'm high and mighty" but "I'm favoured by the High and Mighty". It is so overwhelming to understand these truths.

May His name be praised

Seeking His Glory,
Kweli

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 02:28:34 PM »

Hello Jessica

It is like breathing air for me to be able to participate here in this Forum! The teachings through Ray are Spirit and life for me. The teachings are alive and you can read them over and over again and feel as if you are reading for the first time because new truths not seen before become visible!

Welcome to the Forum.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

dkorsmo

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »

Hello Jessica! I am also a "newbie" I just wanted to see what kind of things were on the forum. I was taken with your words. I had (no Kidding) nearly the exact word for word reaction to this site and it's teachings. So, I hope you find all that you are looking for from this instruction.  Hang on to truth. Dave

iris

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 07:11:10 PM »

Hello Jessica and Dave,

Welcome to the forum!!!

Peace and Love
Iris

brandon h

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 10:12:48 AM »

Welcome all newcomers! Jessica it is great to have you. You will grow in God's wisdom as we all are here.

God Bless

hebrewroots98

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 12:18:21 PM »

Hello Jessica and Dave,
Welcome to both of you!!!!  Thankfully, God has brought you here and HE wants to show you as much as HE can; as much as you can handle.  Now it's up to you to take the time to educate yourselves in these awesome truths and secrets.  HE has not gi ven this info to  many others, so just know that you both are special to have been given these precius jewels of truth...Enjoy your journey!!! :D

I am in Texas, where are both of you????

GODSown1

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 05:19:50 PM »

Hey! Dave, Welcome!,
                          ma brother in CHRIST JESUS!, lookn 4ward 2 wot U hav 2 share, isnt it Good 2 hav da shackleZ! broken??, GOD BlesS! & may The FATHER bring U great understanding & comfort Real! quick, Well All in HIS timing of coz, may HIS Peace b wit U & urz..
                          muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »

Welcome Newbies!!!  Seems like we all go thru the stages...loneliness is just one and it can be cured.  Some find like minded bible studies, some jump into the forum, who knows what God can/will do.

My husband, son, and I found "Ray's site" all together.  So I am probably one of the "lucky" ones.  But the JOLT of leaving a church family hurt none the less.  And we felt very alone.  We pretty much don't have anyone else, friends or family that we fellowship with.

But the forum has stepped in and I feel I can get all the fellowship I need here.  The conferences are great too.  Stay connected w/ us and we can help you get thru that "loneliness" phase.

Remember, you don't have to save the world or your neighbor.  You can be the same to anyone as always, just have this wonderful news inside you!  The Lord will show you when and where to share.  Read Ray's article on Witnessing.  Very freeing indeed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 16 queries.