bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newby here!  (Read 4245 times)

Rui

Newby here!
« on: November 22, 2007, 08:48:32 PM »

Just saying hello to u all for now...do feel very lonely in my God given(favored) beliefs...Hopefully will meet up with God given true friends in this life till we set off to our true home... :)

rjsurfs

Re: Newby here!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:52:34 PM »

Rui,

Welcome!

I do understand the feelings of loneliness and those feelings of isolation when we are called out of Babylon.  We have a great fellowship for those of like-mind... that is, those of us who study and agree on the scriptural truths we learn at bible-truths.com.  I encourage you to study there and fellowship here.

Bobby

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:48 PM »

HI Rui and Welcome to BT forum

Even though there are not MANY....We have people from all over the world..
The lonliness is something we all have felt but remember

(Heb 13:5 KJVR)  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

(Heb 13:6 KJVR)  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

He is your helpmate in all things this is the same greek word that is used in the greek Septuigent version of Genesis .

Beloved

Rui

Re: Newby here! Ty 4 u welcome all u wonderfull creatures of God :)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 09:03:02 AM »

Nice to know that im not alone in my Godly given(favored) beliefs and to fellowship with u all in truth and SPIRIT. God bles u all...However it is not in TRUE SPIRIT that i feel lonely but in the living flesh that must w8 patiently till the the day of its redemption in wich it will be transformed to a glorious body in Christ...Having no friends , no company in life is hard but God has talked to me and has ordered me to certain things trhough straight talk, through visions etc...and he is consuming fire so as to speak my heart yes many times have i cried to him in this carnal flesh to save but also to let the moutains fall on me as i feared him so...well once more ty hopefully God will give me favor in having true friends that i may in this lonely life fellowship with , hopefully dsome are really close by to my area wich he has chosen for me to live for now...TY all have a nice fellowship time in our glorious true and faith full brother Jesus...:;)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 09:24:17 AM »

Having no friends , no company in life is hard but God has talked to me and has ordered me to certain things trhough straight talk, through visions etc...and he is consuming fire so as to speak my heart yes many times have i cried to him in this carnal flesh to save but also to let the moutains fall on me as i feared him so...well once more ty hopefully God will give me favor in having true friends that i may in this lonely life fellowship with

I don't know what your history is but when I read these type posts I want to say something.  Most of those who attended church and miss the fellowship, etc,. is because we really miss the social aspect of being together.  We are social creatures that become lonely when we do not fellowship with others.  Pick yourselves up and get out and find other fellowship, volunteer, help out others, join clubs that are based on providing help to others, you will make friends if you don't go in and try to convert them from their sinning ways but just help and let Christ show himself in you.  If someone asks about your spiritual beliefs, keep the answers short, if the person is interested they will ask more questions.  If you have not tried to force your beliefs on them then your can be sure God has led them to you and you will be ready with the correct answer.

Our job is not too force someone to believe in any particular way but to show Christ though us, He will do the work.

So get out there and live life, we contain the good news in us.  We should be a light in a dark world, not letting the darkness overcome us.

Blessings
Craig

Rui

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 04:06:02 PM »

Hemmm here we go again yes i will keep my answer short...Most people are more hurt then they themselves can ever imagine...Most people just need to talk  and be truly listened too...so when u may here these kinda posts pls in using youir quote that most people will ask well again most people will ask if they need council...No need for u council as i my self have been a relational counciler...JUST NEED A FRIENDLY EAR...Ty again for u comprehension and not u subjective apprehension...Jesus guide u to were he truly wants u...:)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 05:02:11 PM »

Hello Rui

It sounds to me, as if there is something that is hurting you. Is there? If so, please explain.

Welcome to the Forum.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »

Welcome to the Forum, Rui.

Hopefully you will find a "friendly ear" here at BT.  I have no idea what it's like to have no friends or no company in life.  You have made me realize how much I take for granted.

Rene'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.