bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The prophets are???  (Read 5943 times)

musicman

The prophets are???
« on: November 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »

Hey, what happened to the original title?  It was soooooo funny.  It made as much sense as calling men a bunch of apes and women a bunch of. . . . well, you know.  I love those nonsense posts.  It gives everybody a chance to throw their best punches (figurative) at one who hopefully will eventually see the enormous error in their rationale.  Boy, I'm about to call this the no-fun-forum.  Everybody say that really fast with me.  Nofunforum.  Huuuumm.

Anyway.

This post will probably be deleted. . . .. .

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Now!! 

rvhill

Re: The prophets are???
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 04:21:19 PM »

Why are you trying to start a fight musicman? I was trying to state a basic fact the difference between the prophets and Jesus. My tack was wrong, but my basic ideal I believe was right.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 04:51:39 PM »

Why are you trying to start a fight musicman? I was trying to state a basic fact the difference between the prophets and Jesus. My tack was wrong, but my basic ideal I believe was right.

I agree with rvhill. Although his take and wording might have beeen alittle more polite or loveingly stated, i don't think we should go and make another thread about it.

Is this not dividing the bretheren? We must uplift one another and edify each other! Let's not be doing this type of thing, i hate to see it! It breaks my whittle heart =[

Love to you all,

Alex

rvhill

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »

I will probably make another thread about it, but not now. People need time to cool off, and I need to look at the problem and try to come at it from a new angle. In truth I already have a new angle, but now way am I posting it in this thread.

musicman

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 12:50:48 AM »

Don't worry, I have no desire to fight here.  I'm blown away by the fact that the post is still up.  Of course I see what it is that you were saying.  I'm only trying to show humor where most don't see any.  Everybody's to serious.  You know, I make fun of my-self more than I would ever think of making fun of another (publicly anyway).  God created humor for a good reason.  Please, take what-ever humorous jabs at me you like.  We'll have a good laugh.

The thread will now be deleated.

I think!! 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:58:01 AM by musicman »

Chris R

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 09:16:08 AM »

Hi folks,

I know it has been a little stricter around here for the last few weeks, We have our reasons.

There are many threads that went bad and didn't get locked or deleted, and well, maybe we shouldn't have let it go this far.

Don't be afraid to state a opinion in a honest manner, or ask a sincere question, there are many folks like yourselves that can help.

There are many subjects on Bible truths that can be discussed.

Lets just have a little patience when answering those sincere questions, perhaps word them in a way that may be less offensive and argumentative, and in doing so, we can share together the great truths that Ray has taught us all about.

I don't always make the right decision, and i freely admit it. But i am not here to teach, yes i can answer a few questions, or quote a article, or show some scripture that might help, but these truths were completely foreign to me when i found this website.

It's OK to laugh, have some humor, but not at the expense of someone else, Sometimes members read the emails to Ray and get confused as to how to write a simple reply.

Allot of the letters written to Ray would not be allowed on this forum in the general discussion area, they are mean spirited and riddled with un-scriptural babble. Ray answers these letters, and we are then forwarded the responce to help teach us. They were never intended to be used as one liners, or punch lines.

And so we all understand this, they ARE written to Ray, so they are HIS letters to reply to.

Anyway, this little note is just to get everyone to see, its OK to ask questions, and have opinions, as long as we are civil about it.

I sure hope you all understand

Chris R

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 09:57:34 AM »

Don't worry, I have no desire to fight here.  I'm blown away by the fact that the post is still up.  Of course I see what it is that you were saying.  I'm only trying to show humor where most don't see any.   Everybody's to serious.  You know, I make fun of my-self more than I would ever think of making fun of another (publicly anyway).  God created humor for a good reason.  Please, take what-ever humorous jabs at me you like.  We'll have a good laugh.

The thread will now be deleated.

I think!! 

We have a section for humor. Perhaps the post would have been taken differently if it had been posted elsewhere.

Dennis

gmik

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 04:56:54 PM »

Take a gander at all of Musicman's posts.  They are always humorous!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.