bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Ordain Tophet of old"  (Read 8915 times)

Chris R

"Ordain Tophet of old"
« on: November 24, 2007, 10:31:18 AM »

Hello all,

I am on perhaps my fourth read of the article "IN THE DAY OF THE GREAT SLAUGHTER, WHEN THE TOWERS FALL"

What an amazing insight, what marvelous prophetic implications upon America.

As we enter into what could be the "last eon" or age, what is it that you all see in this paper?

Every single time i read it, i'm just blown away.

God will punish ALL NATIONS, but the Christian Nations will be the first to fall.  First God punishes His people, and then He punishes those He used as a club in His hand to punish His people. Few will take this warning seriously—what about YOU?

Chris R

musicman

Re: "Ordain Tophet of old"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 12:29:42 PM »

Our own corruption is taking us down.  I'm afraid something really bad is about to happen.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 12:59:03 PM »

This is from the Mobile conference.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5815.msg47181.html#msg47181 -----

Josiah once more began to purge Judah of all her paganism (II Chron. 34:3-5).  He had to “rediscover” the Law (34: 14, 19).  He is the one that found the Law.  It had become so corrupt, Josiah was running around and in the Temple he was looking around and says, what’s this?  It was, The Law of Moses, and he said we’ve got to keep this thing, we got to do this.
v
v
Generally the reason Scripture were set aside, protected, approved, made public notice of, was when Israel went through bad times, wars, Calamities or whatever and had departed from God.  Some king or righteous priest would try to bring the people back.  Then he would reintroduce the Books.  The Books, the Laws - The Prophesies.  These were periods when these Books became established and re-established, over and over until we come down to the time of Ezra. 
-------------------------------------------------

This kind of sounds like what Ray is trying to do.  Showing all the people the error of their ways and showing us and setting right the Truth of the Scripture that has been so corrupted.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 01:03:29 PM by Kat »

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »

Thanks Chris,

I've been meaning to reread the "Towers" paper, and your post gave me the incentive to do so today.

Our own corruption is taking us down.  I'm afraid something really bad is about to happen.

In reference to musicman's comments above, yes, something REALLY BAD is going to happen and it is all part of prophecy to be fulfilled.  In the "Towers" paper, Ray talks about the  prophecy found at Isaiah chapter 30 and made the following statement:

The first half of this prophecy is gloom and doom at the end of THIS age, but it ushers in the time of God’s blessings in the NEXT age that follows even though the theme of that age is JUDGMENT. There is going to come peace and harmony out of God’s judgments:

"…for when Thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).

We can always be encouraged by God's ultimate plan.

Rene'

Chris R

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01:57 AM »

Hi Rene'

You are so correct, in that our comfort is that all will eventually be saved.

However, There is a process to this salvation, and we are to be vigil, always looking, always prepared, lest we find ourselves sleeping in that hour.

There are surely a number of pages in the Scriptures that have special meaning to those called, and chosen. Warnings, Prophecies, signs, seers, surely we can see that these scriptures are meant for us, to warn us, to prepare us?

I'm not trying to paint a black picture here, but we must see, and understand that this prophecy "Ordain Tophet of old", is definitely not a pretty scene.

Sometimes we all concentrate on angels with harps, visual images of a wonderful place, and peaceful times, and justly so, but its going to get a whole lot darker before the light shows.

Peace to you all
Chris R

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 11:55:48 AM »

Hi Rene'

Sometimes we all concentrate on angels with harps, visual images of a wonderful place, and peaceful times, and justly so, but its going to get a whole lot darker before the light shows.

Chris,

Personally, I never concentrate on "angels with harps, visual images of a wonderful place......, (Babylon's image of heaven).  We at BT know better than that. :)

Rene'

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »

Chris R

You are so right!

I find more subtle are the temptations to deceptions to go and purchase a book on how to escape your circumstances, bad nature, bad habits by buying the latest best seller by Joel or Joyce or Paula or etc etc. Look at how many how to do it books are for sale out of Mystery Babylon. Any junkie can imagine heaven but who can take a quick fix to carnal discomfort through deceptive teachings and go away thinking that the lie is the truth and the Truth is a LIE! ...and FEEL GOOD TOO! after reading such perversions as are being made merchandise out of Babylon.

Ray Smith won't sell one book because freely he has received and freely he gives. Joe has just given the stats on the Tithe collections being $97 BILLION per year for the USA.. That figure is not counting book sales I bet you!

Peace be to you brother

Arcturus :)

Chris R

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 07:18:50 AM »

Hi Rene'

Chris,

Personally, I never concentrate on "angels with harps, visual images of a wonderful place......, (Babylon's image of heaven).  We at BT know better than that. :)

Rene'

Hi Rene'

I tend to think of a peaceful time, perhaps not angels with harps, but the time when all are given the knowledge of truth.

Surely we dont know exactly what is going to take place, or when, but post 9/11 seems to point to these days, "in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall"

thanks for your reply

Peace

Chris R

Chris R

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »

Chris R

You are so right!

I find more subtle are the temptations to deceptions to go and purchase a book on how to escape your circumstances, bad nature, bad habits by buying the latest best seller by Joel or Joyce or Paula or etc etc. Look at how many how to do it books are for sale out of Mystery Babylon. Any junkie can imagine heaven but who can take a quick fix to carnal discomfort through deceptive teachings and go away thinking that the lie is the truth and the Truth is a LIE! ...and FEEL GOOD TOO! after reading such perversions as are being made merchandise out of Babylon.

Ray Smith won't sell one book because freely he has received and freely he gives. Joe has just given the stats on the Tithe collections being $97 BILLION per year for the USA.. That figure is not counting book sales I bet you!

Peace be to you brother

Hi Deb,

Yea that is for sure, although i have never watched it, the "Left Behind" series was dropped off to me a few years ago by my brother, i think i watched a few seconds of it, so i couldn't comment on the film.

I reckon it's some sort of "survival guide" for those left behind or something?
Pretty sad actually.

Peace sister

Chris R

hillsbororiver

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Before 911 (The emergency code for America and most of Canada "coincidently") when the towers came crashing down there was a certain smugness within these borders of America's invincibility, of how we were God's special country and could do little to no wrong. Well, since then our own arrogance, sense of entitlement and our spiritual, moral and ethical weaknesses are staring us in the face and it is not pretty!

I am not bashing America nor do I hate the people of this country but what I see now is the result of a certain complacency that exists not only in the secular world but also in the church world, they are of the same spirit and mirror each other almost perfectly.

From what I can see this country is not alone nor is it the only country with severe judgments on the horizon, no country I am aware of can make the claim to putting it's citizens first or in making it a top priority to help those less fortunate than themselves, they really all are as beasts seeking to devour one another unless of course there is a dollar (or euro or yen) to be made.

Since we are presently the richest and strongest nation on earth and God certainly knows how to capture one's attention it makes perfect sense that He would make an example of this country, especially as He is using us to do it to ourselves!

I was struck by the synopsis of a former White House staff member and Presidential candidate Pat Buchanon's newest book, have a look at the following, amazing.........

NEW BUCHANAN BOOK DECLARES 'END OF AMERICA'

"America is coming apart, decomposing, and...the likelihood of her survival as one nation...is improbable -- and impossible if America continues on her current course," declares Pat Buchanan. "For we are on a path to national suicide."

The best-selling author and former presidential candidate is on the eve of launching his new epic book: DAY OR RECKONING: HOW HUBRIS, IDEOLOGY AND GREED ARE TEARING AMERICA APART.

This time, Buchanan goes all the way:

"America is in an existential crisis from which the nation may not survive."

The U.S. Army is breaking and is too small to meet America’s global commitments.

The dollar has sunk to historic lows and is being abandoned by foreign governments.

U.S. manufacturing is being hollowed out.

The greatest invasion in history, from the Third World, is swamping the ethno-cultural core of the country, leading to Balkanization and the loss of the Southwest to Mexico.

The culture is collapsing and the nation is being deconstructed along the lines of race and class.

A fiscal crisis looms as the unfunded mandates of Social Security and Medicare remain unaddressed.

All these crises are hitting America at once -- a perfect storm of crises.

Specifically, Buchanan contends:

• Pax Americana, the era of U.S. global dominance, is over. A struggle for global hegemony has begun among the United States, China, a resurgent Russia and radical Islam

• Bush’s invasion of Iraq was a product of hubris and of ideology, a secular religion of “democratism,” to which Bush was converted in the days following 9/11

• Torn asunder by a culture war, America has now begun to break down along class, ethnic and racial lines.

• The greatest threat to U.S. sovereignty and independence is the scheme of a global elite to erase America’s borders and merge the USA, Mexico and Canada into a North American Union.

• Free trade is shipping jobs, factories and technology to China and plunging America into permanent dependency and unpayable debt. One of every six U.S. manufacturing jobs vanished under Bush

• “Sovereign Wealth Funds,” controlled by foreign regimes and stuffed with trillions of dollars from U.S. trade deficits, are buying up strategic corporate assets vital to America’s security

• As U.S. wages are stagnant, corporate CEOs are raking in rising pay and benefits 400 to 500 times that of their workers

• The Third World invasion through Mexico is a graver threat to our survival as one nation than anything happening in Afghanistan or Iraq

* European-Americans, 89% of the nation when JFK took the oath, are now 66% and sinking. Before 2050, America is a Third World nation

• By 2060, America will add 167 million people and 105 million immigrants will be here, triple the 37 million today.

• Hispanics will be over 100 million in 2050 and concentrated in a Southwest most Mexicans believe belongs to them

Buchanan’s Recommendations:

• A new foreign-defense policy that closes most of the 1000 bases overseas, reviews all alliances, and brings home U.S. troops

• A purge of neoconservative ideology and the “Cakewalk” crowd” from national power.

• To avert a second Cold War, the United States should “get out of Russia’s space and get out of Russia’s face,” and shut down all U.S. bases on the soil of the former Soviet Union

• To reach a cold peace in the culture war, Buchanan urges a return to federalism and the overthrow of our judicial dictatorship by Congressionally mandated restrictions on the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.

• To end the trade deficits and save the dollar, Buchanan urges a Hamiltonian solution: a 20% Border Equity Tax on imports, with the $500 billion raised to be used to end taxation on American producers

• To prevent America becoming “a tangle of squabbling nationalities” Buchanan urges: No amnesty for the 12-20 million illegal aliens; a border fence from San Diego to Brownsville; Congressional declarations that children born to illegal aliens are not citizens and English is the language of the United States; and a “timeout” on all immigration.

But remember this;

Mat 6:34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. (King James)

Mat 6:34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble. (Amplified Bible)

I know there have always been in each and every generation those who prophecy of doom and gloom, most often it has been predictions of some natural or supernatural catastrophic event, but here we have the evidence right before our eyes!

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Chris R

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 02:14:28 PM »

Hi Joe,

Cool post, Now i might add something, and i really wanted you to think about it, you touched on something i had thought about for quite sometime, i just needed a way in which to express it.

when you stated from a source: "The culture is collapsing and the nation is being deconstructed along the lines of race and class."

I wondered, the tower of babel, remember....And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them,[secrets, mysteries, inaccessible things] which they have imagined to do.   Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. Gen 11:6-7.

America is upon a precipice, the tower is being rebuilt, where other than America, do we have this melting pot of such diverse people?

amazing, truly amazing.

Chris R

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »

Okay my brothers in USA. We know we do not identify with Nationality right? Well you may or may not have heard it said that when America sneezes the rest of the world gets pneumonia!  ;)

What I find as a sequel to what you observe Chris is this Matt 24 : 12 And the love of the great body of people (WHO IS THIS GREAT BODY OF PEOPLE?....THE MANY?) will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity. But HE WHO ENDURES TO THE END will be saved.

In South Africa the challenge to SEE GOD'S PLAN and not to crumble under the manifestation of lawlessness and iniquity or to become "...reconstructed along the lines of race and class" is indeed a challenge to keep God foremost in mind and soul and know, understand and BELEIVE HE is in control and all is in accordance to Rom 8 : 20 For the creature was made SUBJECT TO VANITY not willingly BUT BY REASON OF HIM.....and this is still the status quo everywhere in the world not only in Africa or USA or Russia China etc.

It is an overwhelming call to be made to see evil and endure it knowing that this is in fact the pre requisite of becoming like God to know Good and Evil. Only the Spirit of Christ can maintain, assist, strengthen and help us through. He chooses who will be called and who will be chosen. (I am not preaching but re-verbalising and integrating what I have come to understand so far. Thanks for understanding!)

Peace be to you

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 04:51:39 PM by Arcturus »

Chris R

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »

Hi Deb,

Point taken, Yes i understand what your saying, my thread was more to do with America in prophecy, from Rays article.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.[Rom 8:22]

Peace

Chris R
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.