bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: section 9 on mobile conf. audio  (Read 4462 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
section 9 on mobile conf. audio
« on: November 24, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »

hello to all,
i just finished my 1st listening of the mobile conf audio tapes.  i cannot even begin to put into mere english how blessed i was to be listening to God through ray, givin us an educated understanding of how the actual, physical books/manuscripts were carried from one generation to the next.  i really won't say much more about the teachings because i don't want to spoil the intrigue for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to listen to the complete mobile conf audios. however, i felt a stirring within to post how blown away i was by the blessing that ray prayed at the end of the conference.  i almost even didn't finish listening to his whole prayer because the dogs started scratching on the door to come in from doing their bzness outside (very cold/rainy). BUT, God knew i needed to hear ray's full prayer.  sure enough i knew why after listening to the ending of the prayer. ray was speaking about strength and inspiration from God to look past our current problems/trials/etc. and look to what awaits us. (i am paraphrasing here cause i didn't right his prayer down verbatim.) anyway, i knew those were God's words to me and He knew i needed to hear them because i have been having so much trouble lately looking past the perils i am in.  i mean, i have been trying to figure out if God wants me to stay married, or God wants me to give my husband the divorce (do i even have a choice in that matter if my husband wants to divorce?). and this question and that question, etc. etc. etc. about all that goes with that whole divorce saga. how does one live in this world (and deal with all that it brings) but not be a part of this world? i know it partly means not to be part of the "lie" of babylon, but, how can i stay focused on what absolute wonder awaits us who know the Truth when there is so much confusion in my mind at this time in my life? but then i remember that st. paul also spoke of running the race towards the prize that awaits us, and i know that st. paul's physical life on earth sucked big time after he was shown the Truth.  i know that paul had a day job and that he also walked all over the place teaching the gospel of the scriptures. so how do i stay focused ahead without falling behind unless i just sit down and study BT and the scriptures 24/7? and my husband already thinks i have a Jesus problem...oh well, i just needed to post this.

love in Him,
claudia

musicman

Re: section 9 on mobile conf. audio
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 09:10:03 PM »

All I can say is keep studying God's truths and try and hold on to your marriage.  There is a reward for seeing through the struggles of life.  Especially if the marriage turns out to be worth fighting for.  My grandmother has been a lifelong member of the catlic church.  Sure she is blind to the truths of God, but the point is, her widower (my grandfather) was pretty much an atheist and neither of them ever wanted to divorce.  If your husband insists on a divorce, then there is probably nothing that you can do, but perhaps there is something left there to fight for.  It's all up to God anyway.  Keep the faith!! 

rjsurfs

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 11:02:35 PM »

Claudie,

i really won't say much more about the teachings because i don't want to spoil the intrigue for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to listen to the complete mobile conf audios.

I can so much relate to your elation... and I can tell that you hope others will listen or study and experience their own joy from these studies that are God's truths.  Your spirit is a blessing to us in this forum.

Bobby

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 08:29:20 AM »

Hello Claudia

I can empathise with what you are experiencing. I went through a very painful time some thirty years ago when I left my husband. He promised me he had changed, started going to Church, befriended a Priest of the Catholic Church, and then he was killed in an accident. It took me ten years to recover from the horror, loss and grief. What you are going through is no walk in the park.

From my own experience I can say that it was the Mercy and Grace of God's Plan that brought me through such turmoil. I am not saying I was the sinless victim.  Only the Lord could have changed me and I am still a work in progress.

As musicman and Bobby encourage you to be strengthened through the teachings here through Ray, perhaps it will help to recall that ...it is through many hardships and tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God. Acts 14:22 I quote this as much to remind myself to accept, believe and endure as I hope to encourage you too!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:30:52 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.