bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conference's Video  (Read 3830 times)

Fabruk

Conference's Video
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »

Hi Guys, I found 2 videos of L. Ray Smith on google video and I was wondering if there is anywhere else I can see more videos. Hope there is.
God Bless

Ward

Re: Conference's Video
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »

Hello Fabio:

I have a few more...  Maybe lot's, just can't remember.  I can share the URL's with you. Or the files if they are no longer available.  I saved some of them.

Which ones do you already have?  I also have a special video player I could provide you with a link to that you can watch them from anytime you want to.  It works better that Google's video player and can play videos from lots of other sites, too.  Google puts special markers in its files to stop people from using them without their video player, but this player just disregards it.

Let me know... I can share this with you and anybody else, too.

\/\/ard

GODSown1

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 06:07:51 AM »

wow! VVard,
                Id so appreciate d@, I hav only got 1, its da "How Hard is it 2 b Saved" I fink its called, az I am more of a Sight! & Hear! person  ;D, Rather den a Read! & Typing! person  :D, Hardowt!!  :), I say again  :) it wuld b Most appreciated 2 know hw I can c more Videos of Ray, Thank YOU FATHER  :), Thank U VVard, & Thank U Fabio 4 askn lol!  ;), GOD Bless 2 uZ both..
                 muchLOVE!! Pera

Fabruk

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:19 AM »

I also have to say Wow War
This will come in handy, I have seen "How hard is it to be Saved". Whatever you can do to help will be appreciate it.
If you can send the player if you think it is easier I will be grateful. I had an audio when Ray talks about the universe and it appears that he shows some charts and pictures. If you have that as well it will be great.
I hope to hear from you soon.
God bless
Fabio
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.