bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Beast  (Read 5624 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Beast
« on: November 28, 2007, 08:48:23 AM »

Hi Ray -
I really enjoyed your comments on "Who Is The Beast".  Some interesting (and quite valid) points

I tend to believe, however, that the beast is the belief and acceptance (in your right hand (your works) and in your forehead (your mind)) of modern day "Christianity" and other religions with all of their hoops, bells and whistles. Most people can't accept true Christianity for it's pure simplicity (believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved).

I'd really enjoy reading your thoughts on this.

Terry
Helena, MT

Dear Terry:  NO, Terry, "the belief and acceptance (in your right hand (your works) and in your forehead (your mind)) of modern day "Christianity" and other religions with all of their hoops, bells and whistles" is the "MARK of the beast"--it is YOU who are the beast.
God be with you,
Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: The Beast
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:48:47 AM »

Hi Ray -
Interesting response; I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.  I would agree that if I accept false religion and live by those standards, then I have accepted and, hence, become what I believe.
Terry

COMMENT:  A rare person indeed who can admit when he is wrong and repent. "Idols of the heart" are worshipped and seldom repented of of.

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.