bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4069 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: November 28, 2007, 08:50:54 AM »

Dear Ray,
               I wanted to Thank-You for your dedication to scripture, and the nerve to defend it. I will try to keep this short. I have been a Christian for thirty years and have studied and attended a non -denominational ,college accredited Bible class. The notion of the God of Love and Creator of the vast universe, also being the maker of an eternal place of torment ,never sat well with me. Like many others I searched the various translations, and bought a big concordance and dug deeper. I kept praying God teach me more. I am not special or perfect by any means. But, for some reason, while sitting at my kitchen table one day. What I can only describe as a presence of intense holiness surrounded me. It lasted only a minute or so, but while in it ,I knew that even Hitler exposed to this intensity for a second would become perfect and holy himself. That was the overwhelming feeling I was left with when this presence went away. Nothing bad could last in that light. And as you said also. Nothing bad could be created from that light. I was left with the feeling that everything is as it should be all the way down to the garden of Eden.
       When I came upon your sight and started reading .I was so surprised to see your insights felt much like that day. Thank-You and God Bless
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.