bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strong delusion and confusion  (Read 10351 times)

Truth101

Re: Strong delusion and confusion
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 10:27:24 AM »

Awsome thread. I love it. "be prepared to give an answer".

This is a very confusing subject for many. I struggled with this for so long. Even now reading the posts I gain more and more understanding.

It is my understanding as well that all mankind since creation were created ignorant (just like a baby not knowing anything, ready for God to instill understanding). Like a baby we have no understanding. Babies only think of themselves and have no regard for anyone elses needs. They need to learn and without someone to teach them they will remain confused and have no understanding and continue to grow in ignorance.

For some of us babies, it is not for us to know the things of the kingdom. For others it is for them to know the things of the kingdom out of Gods own purpose and pleasure. Those vessils of honor whom God chooses from the world will recieve of Gods gifts of knowledge and understanding removing us from this adolescent state of confusion and selfishness. We were created babies and are being made into the image of God.

So in conclusion I believe the confusion was always there and only continued to get worse (countless religions and denominations of each one) since the fall in the garden. So not only does God not open their eyes but adds to the current state of confusion through the devil. It is not God himself directly confusing but actually sending it. Satan was created for this purpose, hes just doing his thing and God has had the reigns on him the whole time.

Hope I am in line here and not just babbling nonsense.

God Bless, Dave

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Strong delusion and confusion
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2007, 11:41:37 AM »

Hello Dave

I believe you will really enjoy studying LOF 2 to hone and sharpen even more what you are expressing of wisdom knowledge and truth.

Some excerpts in blue font :

Most Christians would agree. They think God did not want Adam to sin; and Adam did not need to sin. If Adam had not sinned, we would all be living in a giant Garden of Eden to this very day. We would be in perfect health, there would be no sorrow, we would have pleasure twenty-four hours a day, we would never die, we would be happy and God too would be happy.

If Adam had shown just a little restraint the world wouldn’t be in the giant mess it is in today. Oh really?
Let’s look at a little understood Scripture.

"For the creature [and/or creation itself] was MADE subject to VANITY NOT WILLINGLY, but by reason of Him [that’s God] Who HATH SUBJECTED the same in hope. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the BONDAGE OF CORRUPTION into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the WHOLE CREATION groans and travails IN PAIN until NOW" (Rom. 8:20-22)!
God is the Creator of evil, and He takes full responsibility for the deliverance from the consequences of all the evils that have caused the creation to "groan and travail in PAIN until NOW" as Paul describes. God takes responsibility for the temporary failures of creation so that He can take all the credit and glory for its successes.
It was not possible for Adam and Eve NOT TO SIN -- they were created for the express purpose of being molded into the "image of God," and so of course, they had to eat of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil or they would have NEVER reached this first spiritual step in becoming LIKE GOD (in His IMAGE), a step of paramount DIVINE REQUISITE:

"And the LORD God said, Behold [consider, to perceive, to know, to understand], the man is BECOME AS ONE OF US [Hebrew for ‘God’ is elohiym which is the plural of elowahh, hence ‘us’], TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL..." (Gen. 3:22).
http://bible-truths.com/lake2.html

I do not know if you already knew the above teaching but just in case you did not, I hope you enjoyed it.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.