bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers for Ray  (Read 10804 times)

brandon h

Re: Prayers for Ray
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 10:44:32 PM »

Thanx for the heads up Kat.

God Bless

Arthyron

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 02:10:21 AM »

Lord be with you, Ray.  I pray that the Lord relieve you of your pains and allows you to continue to spread His truth for many years to come. :)

Nikoa

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 03:14:52 AM »

I'm still a new guy here but eating up everything I can.  I love the audio files and was wondering if Ray would consider posting teachings to Youtube or Google videos?  Not sure of all of the health challenges but this seems like it would take the stress off the hands due to typing.

Kat

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 04:49:34 PM »

Hi Nikoa,

There are a few videos (all I know of is 3) from Ray at pass conferences.
Ray does a lot of research and studying on his computer and he answers the emails too, so I would think he really needs to type. 
But I've noticed we are getting emails again, so his corpal tunnel must be better.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Nikoa

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »

Thanks kat.  Where do I find the latest emails?  Where could I find those 3 videos that you referred to?

Kat

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 07:58:18 PM »

Hi Nikoa,

There is a main board when you come to the forum, you will see, 'Emails to Ray.'  The new emails are continually posted, here's the link;
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,6.0.html

I have an audio on 'Esther - The Destiny of Women' but I don't know where I got it or how to give it to you.  I did transcribe it and here is the link to that;
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5506.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 01:19:20 PM by Kat »

Tooostep1955

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 01:36:31 PM »

Dear Kat,

It has been a few days since your request, and I was wondering how brother Ray is doing?
It is no surprise that he is being attacked, because he is striving to honor God. Yet we all know this in some way is going to be a blessing for him. Growing can really hurt sometimes!  :'(

My prayer- Eph 6:23  May God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give our brothers and sisters peace and love along with faith.
Eph 6:24  His favor is with everyone who has an undying love for our Lord Jesus Christ.  (God's Word)
And I say Amen!

Kat

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

Hi Don,

I have not talked to Ray since the last Bible study.  But I noticed he is sending in emails again, so I'm thinking he is better.
I'll put up a post after I visit him for the Bible study this weekend  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

DuluthGA

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »

My sincere prayers for Ray from the top of his head to the tip of his toes.  :)

Gena, re: 
Like Alex, I can't (and don't want to) fly by my own!

Aw, c'mon now Gena ... that's not like you, dear sister, to sound a bit on the negative side....

So to inspire and encourage you:  :)

1John 2:27   And the anointing which you obtained from Him is remaining in you, and you have no need that anyone may be teaching you, but as His anointing is teaching you concerning all, and is true, and is no lie, according as it teaches you also, remain in Him.

And the second witness I think would be:

John 16:13   Yet whenever that may be coming -- the spirit of truth --it will be guiding you into all the truth, for it will not be speaking from itself, but whatsoever it should be hearing will it be speaking, and of what is coming will it be informing you.

With much love,

Jbird

gmik

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »

Cool Jbird :D  You are right!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.