bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Pope is our friend  (Read 5128 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Pope is our friend
« on: December 06, 2007, 08:01:25 PM »

The Pope has offered Catholics reduced time in Purgatory, if they make pilgrimages to Lourdes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwN6roNEYg

lilitalienboi16

Re: The Pope is our friend
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »

:D ;D

Chris R

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 09:26:15 AM »

Hi Dennis,

Interestingly Pope John Paul II opened up a can of worms when saying these words

the Pope said that care should be taken to interpret correctly the images of hell in Sacred Scripture, and explained that "hell is the ultimate consequence of sin itself... Rather than a place,

Also "Heaven "is neither an abstraction not a physical place in the clouds, but a living, personal relationship

It was worth a look

Peace

Chris R

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »

" The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is the greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe....The three big defenders of the Roman Catholic faith were Hitler, Mussolini, and Franco. All three had concordats with the Vatican...."And the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication." We have just looked at the madness of World War II and how it was set up by the Jesuits. And the Bible goes on to say, " The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet." These are the official colors of the Vatican. " And decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, " Did you know the Vatican is the wealthiest organization of the face of the earth? ...The Vatican now has a satellite and soon the pope will be able to speak to every Roman Catholic on the face of this earth at the same time. Beloved, if you play footsies with the Vatican, you lose. I believe in the future you will see that our Christian television heroes with giant ministries will soon be picked off one by one. All of of the biggies will fall for one reason or another. And the last hero alive will be his holiness in the Vatican, and the world will love him."

Excerpts from out of publication and print "Smokescreens" by JTC.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 05:18:41 PM by Arcturus »

Phil3:10

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »

Arcturus,
I so agree with your assessment of the Roman Catholic Church. I personally feel that this institution has done the most damage to the cause of our LORD. Look at it's history and all you can find is an all out attack on our LORD with the man made doctrine of this Babylonian institution.  I do fear that eventually most of the little sister churches (denominations) will fall into the Roman Church domain.  I have great difficulty calling this Babylonian Whore a church and personally feel most of the churches of today are only off-shoots of this deplorable institution.
Phil3:10

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »

Hello Phil 3: 10

I agree. It is difficult to call them Churches not dungeons of vanity, corruption and bondage. As Ray said, people go there for self agrandisement and self entertainment.I believe Ray was talking about worship services if I remember correctly....

Also, I can not take credit for the excerpts posted. They simply struck a chord with me so I shared them. The author is not clued up regarding the BT taught here and so I do not endorse or recommend any further investigation into the source of the excerpts.

As Ray expounds, Luke 13:27 Christ will say to those who call Him Lord Lord....I tell you, I know you not, I tell you, I do not know where what household - certainly not Mine, you come from; depart from Me, all you wrongdoers! that those who say Lord Lord is Christiandom not only the Roman Catholic Church!
This is where the author of the excerpts posted misses the mark. It is not just the Roman Catholic Church but all the Churches as taught in the Bible and expounded by Ray's teachings that are Babylonian.

Quote from http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html:
When Jesus says that,

"Many will say unto me in that day, Lord, Lord… Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity" (Matt. 722-23),

He is not speaking of a minority but a majority. The "many" NEVER means the minority!

We will see it conclusively proved from God’s Word that the majority in the Church today are going the "broad way," and not the "straight and narrow way." And I am not just preaching to the choir when I say that only a "FEW" will be in the first resurrection and rule and reign with Christ, I am speaking to all the church and to myself as well. I know these aren’t the "soft" words that tickle people’s ears, but what I am telling you is a "hard saying" of the Scripture that is absolutely true. Jesus Christ Himself said that "THE MANY" must "DEPART from Me." Jesus doesn’t "know" the many, in a spiritual relationship, because they are too carnal to be spiritual.
Unquote.

Babylon has many Harlot children. I believe there are now some 3000 different denominations under the dome of Christianity. They all make merchandise out of Gods Word.

I am an ex-Catholic separated from what I believe to be the largest most corrupt influence of Whoredom in the world that has equally corrupt children in the variety of denominations that deceive and manipulate and hate, disbelieve and contend against God and His Word.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 03:28:05 PM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 23 queries.