bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I totally agree!...  (Read 5640 times)

Sorin

I totally agree!...
« on: December 15, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »

We need to boycott TBN. My mother keeps watching that crap, and it angers me because I know their full of dung.  >:(
Yet I can't convince her that they are.

gmik

Re: I totally agree!...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:31:17 AM »

How do you boycott TBN?  I don't watch it, and if asked I tell anyone who will listen not to watch it.

I have told a friend over and over about not believing a thing Creflo Dollar says and I showed her a youtube section about him.  Oh, yes, oh my, I agree.  Then a week later she will mention something he said today on TBN that really spoke to her.  ??? ::) :P

Let the world and Babylon do their own thing. 

musicman

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 12:50:03 AM »

Boycott TBN??? 

Where will I get my comic relief?

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 01:23:00 AM »

LOL!

I created this thread in jest because I saw there is a new member named "BoycottTBN".

However, I would love to see TBN { or Total Babylon Network} go out of business.
Though I don't see that happening any time soon.   >:(

And another "LOL!" for Musicman's post. Hehe!

Edit: BoycottTBN, I hope you are not offended by this-I was just being jestful. I meant no disrespect.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 01:32:20 AM by Sorin »

dewey

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 07:53:27 AM »

sorin i would hate to see TBN go out of business ,they are a nessary evil .it is thur there inogroance that we are shown the truth. the bible speaks of the foolnish of preachers. and so does pastor smith. sorin i do not quote scripture because i belive that is border line teaching .  that is not my job . however if i am asked for proof i can and will show it  . sorin you and i have never spoke with each other before,i am new on this forum and dont post very often,and than when i do it may not get read by the people that GOD had me send it to. but there is a bright side  a famous man once said ,ITS ALL GOOD , his name david spade ,LOL         in the name of  Jesus Christ my wife paula and i love all the people that will let us .   dewey                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

hillsbororiver

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 06:06:01 PM »

Hi Sorin,

Here is a thread from back in Sept. '06 after returning from the Mobile Conference, a few of us were sitting around Ray's kitchen table discussing TBN and Paul Crouch's claim to be a part of prophecy, he is sure right on target but not in the manner I am sure he believes!

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1796.msg15096.html#msg15096

His Peace to you,

Joe

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 01:46:27 AM »

sorin i would hate to see TBN go out of business ,they are a nessary evil .it is thur there inogroance that we are shown the truth. the bible speaks of the foolnish of preachers. and so does pastor smith.

Dewey, I see what you're saying, but aren't the Synagogues of Satan enough? Must we have Televangelists too? Apparently so, since they exist.

Yes The Bible does speak of the foolishness of preaching, but that applies even to those who preach truthful things, not only to those who preach foolishness and falsehoods.

I did get a chuckle when Ray said: " ...not the great wisdom; the foolishness of preaching."    :D

Quote from: Dewey
sorin i do not quote scripture because i belive that is border line teaching .  that is not my job . however if i am asked for proof i can and will show it  . sorin you and i have never spoke with each other before,i am new on this forum and dont post very often,and than when i do it may not get read by the people that GOD had me send it to. but there is a bright side  a famous man once said ,ITS ALL GOOD , his name david spade ,LOL         in the name of  Jesus Christ my wife paula and i love all the people that will let us .   dewey                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Well Dewey, since God is Sovereign, and in control of all things, then the people that were meant to read your post, did, and will read it. ;)

Either that, or God is not Sovereign and things don't always go the way he had planned. Which of course is what Christendom teaches.
A god that's really no god at all. One that wishes that all will be saved, but is incapable of accomplishing his own wishes, his own desires. One that 'can do all things, for nothing's impossible with God' except of course saving his own creation, which he really wants to save but is incapable of doing so.

Take care,
Sorin

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 01:48:56 AM »

Hi Sorin,

Here is a thread from back in Sept. '06 after returning from the Mobile Conference, a few of us were sitting around Ray's kitchen table discussing TBN and Paul Crouch's claim to be a part of prophecy, he is sure right on target but not in the manner I am sure he believes!

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1796.msg15096.html#msg15096

His Peace to you,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the link.

Take care,
Sorin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.