bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Insanity of Christianity.  (Read 7052 times)

Sorin

The Insanity of Christianity.
« on: April 30, 2006, 06:24:18 PM »

People like this actually exist? she's freaking crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Yaoe5273s&search=shirley%20roper

shibboleth

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 06:50:08 PM »

She is a legalist in the strongest degree. This woman can't see the love  and mercy of God. They put everyones sins under a microscope and their own sins under the rug. She will answer to God for her unloving and uncaring attitude to sinners. This God hates fags is one of the worst churches in Christiandom I have ever seen.
I wouldn't be surprised if many members in their church aren't engaged in the very activities they are so much against. If there are homosexuals, child perverts, drunks, liars, adulterers in this church, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
God have mercy on her soul.

seeker

Re: The Insanity of Christianity.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 08:11:57 PM »

Quote from: Sorin
People like this actually exist? she's freaking crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Yaoe5273s&search=shirley%20roper

I think a strait-jacket is needed for this lass. how come she`s allowed to be among sane people?

gmik

the insanity of christianity
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »

oh is that sickening.  I couldn't finish it.  "And they will kill you thinking they are doing God a favor"

rvhill

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 09:42:11 PM »

People like this can't understand that the Law is not there to punish, but to protect. The woman spirit is unclean. I have heard about her before, more then once. She does not understand she is an Antichrist.

Falconn003

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 01:36:18 AM »

Is the same group that gave birth to Timothy McVie....etc.

How bitter thier fountain is, so they spew forth what concieved them and feed them.

Misery breeds contempt.

God has them like this and God deals with them accordingly , and so i will leave it at that and change the channel. :wink:

Rodger

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 02:54:05 AM »

God have mercy upon them.. upon those poor families who don't deserve such discusting treatement..

This just breaks your heart.

Becky

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 10:17:09 AM »

This is more than scary!  This reminds me that we cannot argue for God.  It is God's to avenge.  It is not our fight. This reiterates the notion of talking to people when they ask you about the hope that you have and not them just asking to pick a fight.  This video proves that nothing is accomplished with this kind of argueing and Paul clearly states that we are not to continue in that.. The woman is obviously being used for a reason by God, and I pray his will be done.  This is such a hard time for those families whose sons and daughters have died and perhaps God will show them more of him because of this womans blatant contradictions to the truth  :(

zander

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 11:01:52 AM »

and to think she does the interview with a smile on her face.

I remember seeing a tv documentary of Christians sort of beleiving like this lady does and they were met with much hatred.

Their excuse was to pitifully take a script from the bible that said that "you will be hated because of me" and use that as justification.

What they dont realise from this script is that you are hated on this world for reasons of defending God's truths and his love  

NOT for hating people in the first place, like they seem to.

dogcombat

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 11:38:38 AM »

I couldn't watch much of it.  I don't care much for Hannity or Colmes is one thing, but this is DISGUSTING!!!  I say again the old saying "never argue with a fool,  no one will know the difference.  God have mercy on her sin sick soul.

Ches

vonmarschall

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 01:14:21 AM »

I live near this crazy man Fred Phelps.  I don't hate anyone, and I have to pray EVERY DAY NOT to hate this man.

Disgusting.

orion77

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 12:55:32 AM »

You shall know them by their works.  Need I say more.  Wow, what a mean God she worships, carnality at its best.

Pure hatred, no love there.

Lots and lots of straw, wood and stubble to be burned, for sure.

Gary

vonmarschall

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 11:04:53 PM »

And one GIGANTIC AMEN!  Through the will of God you all have calmed and soothed my soul.

Thanks be to God!

dcfreedom

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »

this woman completely and utterly proves that there is a beast within. it is the same beast that put christ on the cross.
the same spirit(beast) of man is all over the world and it shows it's many faces. it neither follows the laws of God nor can it for it is hostile towards God. "Romans 8:7" those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God. "romans 8:8"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.