bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A hypothetical scenario which explains why God creates people foreknowing they w  (Read 4780 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Dear Ray,

Let's assume purely for illustrative purposes this impossible scene: A million years ago billions of as-yet-uncreated humans in hypothetical precreation spirit form parade before the throne of God demanding not to be created. 'We are all going to be in hell and the lake of fire!' they scream in protest. 'Therefore we demand the right not to be created! It would be sadism of the worst sort if you bring us into existence, knowing the torment we will suffer eternally!'

"God's reply would have been something like this: 'You inevitably must be the mothers and fathers, the aunts and uncles, the children and grandchildren and cousins of millions upon millions who will believe in Christ and therefore whose destiny is the eternal bliss and joy of heaven. If you do not come into existence then neither can they. I will not allow your selfish desire for nonexistence to eliminate the existence and eternal delight of billions of souls who will be redeemed by the blood of My Son and will therefore spend eternity in My presence where there is 'fullness of joy' and 'pleasures for evermore'" (Psalm 16:11).

"'Then you are consigning us to the torment of the lake of fire for all eternity!' they continue to protest. 'Your enemies will therefore be able to say that You are not a good God of love, but a fiend who creates men for hell.'

"'On the contrary,' God would have replied, 'the lake of fire was made 'for the devil and his angels' (Matthew 25:41) and if any of mankind ever enters that place of eternal torment it will be contrary to My will. My Son is going to die in payment of the penalty My justice demands for any sin that any human being will ever commit. The provision for everyone to be in heaven, where I want all to be, will be fully made. If anyone goes to hell instead, it will be due to his willful refusal of the salvation I have provided."

"'But we'll suffer eternally!" the protesters insist.

"'If so, that will be your doing, not mine," God would have replied. 'I will not rob billions of redeemed souls of eternal joy just to cater to your obstinate rebellion."
Think about it
-Ari

Dear Ari:  YOU think about it, Ari.  What an EVIL AND UNSCRIPTURAL CROCK!  What a  despicable perversion of God's true revelation:

"But He [JESUS] turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind Me, SATAN: thou art an offense unto Me: for thou Saviour not the things that be of God, but those that be of men" (Matt. 16:23).

RAY
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.