bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To All  (Read 4699 times)

jacieleigh

To All
« on: December 21, 2007, 03:31:57 PM »

Although I haven't been around I did not want to let this time of year pass without "touching base" with you all. I have been trying to help my friend deal with this season of her loss. She is struggling but is taking just one day at a time. Sometimes it is more like anhour at a time. She is doing well. God is a comfort to her at this time.  For myself, I miss my Daddy , Satch, more than I ever imagined. The memories are happy and that is what I cling to. Whether you celebrate Christmas with all the trimmings or not, I wish you Merry Christmas. It is amazing to me that the little baby Jesus after so many years is still such a miracle. The love that God shows by the precious gift given is beyond words. Happy thoughts and Many Blessings to all.

hillsbororiver

Re: To All
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »

Hi jacieleigh,

Thank you for checking in and for your kind sentiments as well as being there for your friend in her time of need. I know that this time of year can be a very trying one when a loved one has recently passed away, sometimes it does not even have to be a recent tragedy as the memories of this season tend to be seered into our brains.

Please stay in touch as you can and be assured that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

His Peace to you Sister,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 05:46:09 PM »

Hello Jacileigh

I enjoyed that you posted and let us know what is happening with you and your friend. Thank you for thinking of us and for your kind words and feelings for us all.

Peace be to you and His Endurance and Strength continue to Bless and guide you.

Arcturus :)

jacieleigh

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 06:36:25 PM »

Many thanks for all your kindness. We remain in need of your prayers.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 02:20:27 AM »

God Bless.

So good to hear from you.

My friend who lost her 34 year old son in a car accident in Oct. still hasn't come back to our Tuesday nite gals night out group.  She is just not ready.  I printed off Ray's paper on the comfort of death and mailed it to her.  She told a mutual friend that it did help her.

Keep us posted.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 04:22:28 AM »

That certainly had to have been a most devastating loss G. I am so glad you posted the Truth to your friend and that it helped her.  :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 02:49:59 PM »

Blessings to you jacieleigh as well to you Gena!   Keep up the good works girls, b/c God is using your sweet hearts and lives to aide in the healing of your loved ones whom need Yeshua's love right now; and you may be the only ones in their life to show HIM to them :)

gmik

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 05:42:25 PM »

Thank you and Amen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.