bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what's with yes2truths attacks?  (Read 7325 times)

gmik

what's with yes2truths attacks?
« on: April 30, 2006, 10:29:01 PM »

Just read a vile report on Hell Ray Smith on Yes2Truths website dated apr 6, 2006. He said(whoever He is) Ray is still using legalism from Armstrong.  Did anyone else read this?  I would just like to know why this guy calls Ray names and is so hostile.

SteveB

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 11:32:42 PM »

link?

Joey Porter

Origen II

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 11:48:11 PM »

His argument was rather pathetic :/

SteveB

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 12:33:00 AM »

I like this quote...

Now this man openly boasts of having known both HWA and Garner Ted, his son, and when reading that I should really have been on my guard, but you know the old problem don't you, we True Believers can be a gullible lot at times,

maybe he need to read this verse...

1Jo 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and because, no falsehood, is, of the truth.

You would think that the devil would have better ministers than some of the ones i've seen this week from the other 'ministers of light'.  :roll:

Steve Crook

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 10:27:09 AM »

He/she had no argument. They clearly do not understand that one will come to repentance, come to love what is called their "first love", and will then LEAVE that first love. Until they bitterly - REPENT - OF LEAVING THEIR FIRST LOVE, then thet aren't even on the starting block...

"yes2truth" was here trying to teach and got booted. Anyone can blog, so it is only a matter of time that many folks write about L. Ray Smith on the internet.

Anyhow, waste of time. yes2falseprophets has no clue what Ray teaches. Of course, anyone off the street will not be able to just come and TEACH on these forums, ESPECIALLY when there are some here who can hold their own and will scriptually blow yes2truth out the water.

Later

Edited for spelling errors

ertsky

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 10:43:04 AM »

hehe i just read some of that link and i thought

"hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

LOL! hopefully y2t will get it sooner rather than later :)

f

dogcombat

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »

Your right Bobby,

Gotta tell ya what my demented mind has for Yes2T.R.U.T.H (Tris Reinstating Unscriptural Tales of Heathens).  The Lord uses people like him to show how much of a state of slumber we're in, until He gives us eyes to see and ears to hear.

Ches[/u]

shibboleth

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 12:04:17 PM »

A few weeks ago I sent an e-mail to a church I used to belong to. I asked questions about the fall, sin, and evil and where it came from.The man who answered said these are common questions. { I had asked a hard question before and was given the same answer. They must learn how to answer questions in seminary, by telling you are asking a hard question.} Anyway, the man said noone has ever understood evil and there is no answer. I told him about Rays site and yes there is an answer for evil, if he has the courage to look at it. I haven't heard back from him. He's an organization man and his paycheck comes from that church. If he changes his position on any doctrine, he'll be out the door.

I look back now on all the things I learned in church, and thank God He made me go through all that I went through. I learned truth in the church, but never in its fullness. The questions I asked they couldn't answer, I now know why. They haven't a clue why man is here on this earth. Every single doctrine they teach, is contradictory and false.

They have made God into their own image, and say it's Gods image. This Tekedon man is the same. He is an organization man, for whatever reason. :et's be thankful we are new creatures in Christ and can see the spirit world that they are blind to.

love_magnified

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 07:06:34 PM »

I don't avoid any issues, unless they're religious issues and then I treat them, and the purveyors of those issues, with the contempt they deserve.

When I see this from ANYONE who calls themself a Christian I know I am talking to someone who still has a long way to go. Do we treat enemies with contempt because they treat us with contemt? This shows me he has absolutly no use for Christ's words.

love_magnified

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 03:58:24 AM »

He is a lost man. Better to pray for him then to dislike him. He is wrong but his position is not uncommon. He has no use for Christ's words to repay contempt with kindness. That is where he is at. May the Lord be a light to him.

love_magnified

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 01:51:41 PM »

Yeah when you get away from basics like the fact that salvation is a process of crucifying yourself daily, error will flow from that. A little leaven...

jennie

daily
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 05:44:05 PM »

That crucifying daily part is hard to do but necessary to allow God to use us in the way He wishes. As a normal everyday human being who loves God it is hard for me to always keep myself out of the way so my life can be used for Christ's glory. So painfully human... but we are so loved by God! That is the best part!

Sorin

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »

Y2t thinks he is already saved? I bet he takes credit for his salvation too. go ahead ask him why is he (already) saved, and he'll say something like "I am
already saved , because I accepted Christ as my Lord and Saviour", in other words, it's all of him, and not of God. salvation is a thing of chance to these people, if your lucky enough, or clever enough to accept Christ on your own then you are ( nevermind mind that Scripture says "SHALL BE" future tense) saved. I noticed he quoted Christ, saying  "it is finished". is what finished?
Christ's whosoever will be clever enough to believe in me shall be saved death on the cross? or His Sacrifice for all death on the cross?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.