bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: christmas trees  (Read 5250 times)

Ray-Ray

christmas trees
« on: December 23, 2007, 06:29:58 PM »

as anyone wondered why our govt, allows christmas trees to be placed on govt, property, an yet remove anything related to christianity (or not allow to start with) ?? peace ,Ray-Ray

dewey

Re: christmas trees
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 07:42:15 PM »

Ray-Ray

I don't have a clue why our government does that; but I do know what God thinks of it and here it is.

Jeremiah 10:1-6

Love ya, Ray

In the name of Jesus Christ, Dewey & Paula love all people who will let us

pylady

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 08:22:45 PM »

Thank you, Dewey and Paul.  A very timely scripture.  It answers a question for me.

Your sister in Christ,

Cindy  :)

Ray-Ray

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:44:15 AM »

I think it shows that America has become as Babylon , the christmas tree is one of the symbols that represents the pagan festival. peace Ray-Ray

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 05:00:09 AM »

Not only America Ray-Ray but the Nations of the World.

Rev 18 : 3 For ALL NATIONS have drunk the wine of her passionate unchastity, and the rulers and leaders of the earth have joined with her in committing fornication, idolatry, and the businessmen of the earth have become rich with the wealth of her excessive luxury and wantoness.

Jer 25 : 27 Then you shall say to them, Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink, be drunk, vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword which I am sending among you.

I have experienced the teachings here in BT cutting the bonds of false teaching and heresy and lies off of me and setting me free by the Spirit of Christ so for me the Sword of Christ is a liberating one and  it is an ominous one :D as shown by the hate mail that Ray answers, corrects and rebukes in some of his email replies.

Those who love the world do not have the love of God in them and that is pretty much all of the Baal worshiping world today.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »

as anyone wondered why our govt, allows christmas trees to be placed on govt, property, an yet remove anything related to christianity (or not allow to start with) ?? peace ,Ray-Ray

Because, of ACLU, and the whole Separation of Church and State thing. Christianity offends people, especially Atheists, Jews, and Muslims, etc... 

Whereas an evergreen tree by itself offends no one. However, it is still silly that they would allow it, anyways. Also, it is not a 'christmas tree'.... because that's not what The Pagans called it.   ;)

Peace,

Sorin

Ray-Ray

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 02:15:00 AM »

Good points Arcturus,Sorin, I thought I would throw this in for free, the christmas tree,now so common among us, was equally common in the pagan Rome and Pagan Egypt. In Egypt that tree was the palm tree,in Rome it was the fir, the palm tree denoting the pagan messiah as baal-tamar, the fir referring to him as baal-berith, peace Ray-Ray

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 12:53:59 AM »

Here's one for ya:
my "family" cut down a tree, illegally (wrong type of tree; not knowing the law or different types of trees), hung lottery tickets on it, and then had to find a place to "dispose" of it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.