bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 days, 11 hours and 11; and 1 yr ago Dec 11th I came to BT forum.  (Read 7868 times)

hebrewroots98

How exciting for me!  For some reason this is very neat for me to experience.  Does anyone know what the number 11 represents in Gematria?  Or what spiritual significance it has?   Also, I have been a member on the forum now for a year (as of Dec. 11th, 2006!)  Ironic...I DONT THINK SO ;) ;D

gmik

Re: 11 days, 11 hours and 11; and 1 yr ago Dec 11th I came to BT forum.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 01:58:09 AM »

Sis, I am SO glad you came to our family!!!!

As for the 11 I have no clue except...I love that #!!  When my son was in the Marines any combination of 1:11 or 11:11 or 11:01 always made me stop and think/pray about him.  After 8 years it is a habit and I see it everywhere.  I still always think/pray about him or someone.  Its a signal to me.

Anyway, dear sis, blessings on you and your DH and Daniel.

Love,
gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 04:25:12 AM »

Happy anniversary Susan! :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »

Hi Gena and Arc, thanks for th welcome and the congrats on my anniversary here at Bible
Truths.  When I had posted this yesterday I had seen the 11 hrs, 11days and 11 minutes, but after checking, it was the 9th of Dec of last year (not the 11th ) that I had joined!  Oh well; 3 out of 4 isn't bad, eh?  I will check into the meaning and let you all know as soon as I find something out.  Gena, that is too ironic and way cool that 11 has a special tirgger for you to stop and pray.  (Pray for me, b/c I have just lost ALL of the support from ALL of the homeschoolers since this Fall when they learned that I will not step foot into a church buildging any longer (In order to share in co op classes with them...talk about Daniel and I having the plague...ugh....At least there are public places where Daniel can still meet up with these kids every so often (Karate',skating, Science Spectrum...

blessings,
Susan 

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 01:54:26 AM »

I posted below 20months ago ...still none the wiser  ??? ???

74    / General Discussions / 11:11  on: April 20, 2006, 09:25:36 PM 
Hi guys,
I know some of you will think of this as very weird-strange. Since about 3 years ago I started to notice 11:11 and 1:11 on my computer screen clock, clock radio etc. etc.  basically where ever you had a posibility of these numbers turn up I would come across them...Why ..I trully don't know...I wonder if you guys can shed any light on the subject.

ps. Sometimes I get the feeling It's my guardian angel reminding me that he's there [it's] there.

God bless you all.
John

Still see the combinations all the time  and still don't know what it means.....oh well when I find out I'll let you know....John9362 ???

Chris R

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »

Hi folks

I'm not superstitious, but, for the last few years, it seems i see the number 9:11 ALOT!
I just seem to look over at a clock, at that time, cant explain it, but i often thought, wow, this is sort of odd.

Chris R

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »

Yes indeed it is very interesting.  I used to thinnk that Gematria was a Hebrew (biblical) way of telling what numbers mean, but I googled 'gematria' and it seems that it is somewhat 'mystical'; so, forget looking into that for any help!  I am not superstitious either, just curious about 11!  LEt me know if you find out what it means. ;)

gmik

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »

#11 is disorder and disorganization.  Well, hmmm, it is still my favorite # and I always see it on my clock, and the 2nd word sorta describes my filing system...but I usually lump these 2 words w/ confusion and thus satanic.  Any merit to that???

Craig, 9-11 is stamped on our collective brains, but I never notice it on my clock :D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 10:29:30 PM »

Hi Ricky,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for getting me this info.; it is very interesting...maybe a little physical hint for us from on HIGH!  Ha, Ok, I'm in trouble!!!! ??? :-\  so, I have alot of work to do and a goal to attain now  ;D...TO GET MY DUCKS IN A ROW AND TO GET MYSELF ORGANISED finally! ;)  I would have to confess that when I do choose a favorite number it is always 7 or 17!!! ;D

Where are you from Ricky?

(Gena, that hurt girl....confusion and satanic???!!( :o ;)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 01:17:24 PM »

Hi Ricky,
Not a problem at all, I have done that too and I have had more education; others have done it as well, so I really don't think it's about eucation; it's about being human ;) :D ;D...So, please don't stay off the forum...you have alot to offer!  I love how God uses all kinds of people from all kinds of diff backgrounds to be unified in spirit as we are here...
blessings Brother!...ps- are you a long distance truck driver?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »

Ricky

That post to Susan was beautiful to read. Thank you!

Peace to you brother

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 06:52:40 PM »

I double that Arcturus!!!  THANK YOU RICKY, for the very kind response as well.  I agree, you all are my only family and all that I will ever fully need as well.  I would be lost without all of you...like a fish out of water!

Aha, my husband is a local cement truck driver with his CPD (certified profesional drivers' liscence.)

I am very impressed with you Ricky! You have really done an excellent job in teaching yourself to do all of the things that so many kids take for granted!  And to have a disability and yet to have done so well in all of these areas tells me that HE is truly with you! ;D  ALL OF US HERE @ BT(you included) knows how difficult it was to get here; that each and everyone of us have had so many obstacles to overcome in order to be given these precious jewels!  It's literally been taking one straw at a time out of that giant haystack and patiently waiting to find that needle in the haystack...for all of us here; we have all laboured and have been found worthy to know these hidden treasures! Praise God! Personally, I think that education can tend to skue the spiritual side of life if one is not very careful.... ;)

Thank you brother and God bless you too!
Susan

dewey

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »

Hi, folks

Just wanted to put my thoughts up for grabs.

Everyone's post on this subject is a very interesting thought.  I would like to share mine and Paula's with you.  Any time Paula and I see the numbers 0 through 9 in triplicate it is always worthy for us to say, "thank you, Father".  It seems like a reminder for us to keep him on our minds throughout the days and nights.  This is what the numbers mean to me and what the remind me of when I see them.  But for some reason the number 111 or 1111 shows up more than all the others together (even during the night the clocks in the house shout them out to us ).  We never say Amen because we're never through - we just thank Him for our many bounties and each breath we take.

When I  see the ace, it reminds me there is but one God - the numeral one is used 1,497 times in the scriptures.

When I see the two,it reminds me that the bible is divided into two parts - the Old and New Testament

When I see the three, it reminds me of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

When I see the four, I think of the four evangelists who preached the Gospel - Matthew, Mark, Luke & John; and I see the four weeks in each month.

When I see the five, it reminds me of the five wise virgins who trimmed their lamps.  There were ten of them; five were wise and were saved.  Five were foolish and were shut out.

And when I see the six, it reminds me that in six days God made this graet heaven and earth.

And when I see the seven, it reminds me that on the seventh day God rested from his great work.  And also Jesus bled from seven different areas on his body while on the cross.  His head from the thorns, his back from the flagellum, his hands bled from the nails that held him to the tree, his side bled where they pierced his side with a sword, his feet bled when the spike pinned him through the feet to the cross of Calvary.  Seven times perfection - that is what it means to me.

When I see the eight, I think of the eight righteous persons God saved when he destroyed the earth - there was Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives.

When I see the nine, I thing of the lepers our Saviour cleansed and nine out of the ten didn't even thank him.

And when I see the ten, I think of the Ten Commandments God handed down to Moses on a tablet of stone.

When I see the number 365 I think of the number of days in the year.

When I see the number 52 I think of the number of weeks in the year.

And when I see the number 13 I think of the number of weeks in a quarter.

So, you see, my forum friends, all the numbers can mean different things to different people.  But I believe that all those that pray when they see "1" or any combination thereof, then that number means the same to all people.

In Christ's name, Paula and I love all people who will let us.

Dewey

When I

folks ,just wanted to pur my thoughts up for grabs .

hebrewroots98

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »

Very good Dewey and Paula. I think of most of those things as well.  Thank you for the info on the number one/eleven...it means unity to me and then when it comes in triples , I too pay particular attention to everything around me....
Blessings,
Ssuan

hebrewroots98

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »

Wow Ricky/Miricle man!  That is a powerful testimony ...just what I heard of it so far.  And good for you that you are thankful for your purging; and severe it was!!!  Lol, As I was saying...THOSE OF US HERE AT BT HAVE GONE THROUGH SOME MAJOR FIRES AND HAVE COME THROUGH THEM AND HAVE SURVIVED AND THRIVED SPIRITUALLY... (PRAISE GOD ;D :o) (AND ONLY BY HIS GRACE OF COURSE...) ;)
BLESSINGS,
SUSAN

gmik

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 01:50:03 AM »

Thank yu for sharing Ricky.  Powerful stuff.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »

What a magnificent testimony to the power of His Love He has sustained within you Ricky. No pain is in vain and is all in His Plan and Purpose.

Thank you for sharing!

Peace to you brother

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »

Hey there Ricky,
You have such a sweet and optomistic spirit, that is enlightening each post that I read of yours.  when I think of the # 39, I think about the number of lashes that Christ suffered; and how that JUST ONE MORE lash would have killed him.  So, 39  is a great number to be at...what doesn't kill you, only makes you better ;) :D  I like what you said about rubbing satans' futire in his face; yes, his time is numbered!

You are so right, we as a family here at BT are not complete and whole unless all of our brethren are here and active in this Body of Christ; so, you had better stick close to home and not leave.... or else we will give you 39 lashes!!!!! ;) ;D ;D

gmik

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 08:05:34 PM »

Skydreamer is out in B.C. isn't she??  I have missed her postings.

Susan, only 39 lashes w/ a wet noodle!!

Ricky, what a funny image of rubbing your future in satan's face!!  That is cool! (and that is so true, about reminding us of our past!)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 08:53:03 PM »

....oh yes Gena (and ricky), ...of course...with a wet noodle.... ;D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.