bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 days, 11 hours and 11; and 1 yr ago Dec 11th I came to BT forum.  (Read 7866 times)

skydreamers

Re: 11 days, 11 hours and 11; and 1 yr ago Dec 11th I came to BT forum.
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

Hi Guys,

Gena, I'm in Alberta actually, south of where Ricky is from (Edmonton) only about three hours away...awesome to see you here Ricky and to read of your story...you have a great spirit...The Lord has made you strong in him! 

Nice to see you posting again too Susan...the Lord has had me occupied with other things for a time, but I think of you guys and check in when possible...just don't always feel led to post as much....

...love all you guys though and this forum family is in my prayers.

Susan, not sure if this is appropriate to post here but I had to quote just an excerpt because for some strange reason just this morning I was doing some research (into some DNA and science stuff which has me intrigued lately) and when I read this thread I have as we speak a tab at the top of my browser from a page I was reading just this morning about the number 11:11...so I just have to show you a couple of lines of what it says and if you want the link Susan then pm because I'm not sure that I should post it...

here's what it said:

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

There is some really fascinating stuff I am learning about the DNA and just today I was listening to Ray speak about it briefly in one of his audios from the conference which is now the fifth reference to DNA the Lord has put across my path in the last week!!!!   It's starting to freak me out...lol..just kidding...but it is strange...things that make you go hmmm....

Peace and love to you guys,
Diana

Grateful

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 03:18:37 AM »

Hi All !!

I don't have time to read all of everyone's contributions to this thread, but when I read Reply #26 (by Skydreamers/Diana) I HAD to say a little something here, for now :   YES, it IS true that numbers DO play a part in our daily, minute-by-minute, lives.   I too have noticed the incredible synchronicity of certain numbers around me, especially on the digital clocks here at home, and have laughed more than once because of the remarkable timing & coincidences.   :D ::) ;)

Havin' the TIME of my life!!  (Ha!)   ;D

Linda

gmik

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 08:36:55 PM »

Diana, check out that thread by Matthew.  You X a billion 11's and you get all the # in order--or something like that.  It is really cool.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 09:22:06 PM »

Hi Daina,
Yes, I would be interested in that site.  How interesting that you also are seeing DNA all over the place too! ;)  Thanks for sharing and it is good to see you back as well!  You have much wisdom and much heart to offer ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.