bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: we 'VICTIMS' teaching righteousness to the Babylonians at the LOF  (Read 5133 times)

hebrewroots98

This is a quote from Arcturus from another thread ("Mobile confrence"), in which I am immensley interested in this topic...since we don't hear much about it...

"RESURRECTION IS SOMETHING THAT BABYLON IS BLIND TO.  THEY DO NOT PLACE MUCH EMPHASIS ON THE FACT THAT THEIR 'VICTIMS' WILL BE RAISED TO LIFE ONE DAY AND IT WILL BE THEIR 'VICTIMS' WHO MOST LIKELY WILL BE FACILITATING THEIR DELIVERY THROUGH THE LOF THAT WILL BURN ALL OF THE WORKS OF THEIR FLESH, CARNALITY, BLASPHEMY, AND IDOLATRY."

I love the way you put this Arc!  It really spoke to my heart and got me to thinking about how you are so right about OUR role and responsibility after we are resurrected...if we are the elect!  WE will be facilitating their delivery through the LOF!  For example, as you had also stated that in case of the elderly neighbor of mine (whom had died at the age of 96), that it "might be ME that teaches her in the error of her belief that she had free will and that she had functioned outside of the power and the authority of Gods' providence and care"...what an amazing and powerful statement and thought that you put together Arc!  Wouldn't it be AMAZING if WE were the ones' whom HE uses to teach EVERY PERSON THAT EVER REJECTED THE MESSAGE OF TRUTH THAT WE HAD DELIVERED TO THEM?  I mean, I can just see myself starting up with each of these individuals that used to be in my life, and beginning  to teach them at where I had left off with them (at the point of where they had walked away from THE teaching of the truth to them.)  I think that this is just one more reason as to why we must LOVE everyone; especially when we are teaching the TRUTH to them, b/c when they go the the White Throne of Judgement and see that WE (THEIR enemy while on the earth) is now assiting in the judgement and in the teaching them of righteousness; then they will then see how much WE really did love them; just as Christ loved them (they will see that it was Christ in us that was loving them.) 

Also, just to think that God will make it right to us by allowing us to be the very ones who will facilitate the judgement and teaching of righteousness to those whom thought that they were better than us, is somehow justifying to me.  ;)  HE WILL GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THE LAST WORD AND TO FINISH WHAT WE HAD STARTED WITH THEM... I would love to be the one who goes back and finishes the work of truth that I has started with my family memebers, neighbors, friends, homeschoolers, and strangers....  BARUCH HA SHEM (PRAISE GOD) :o

Deborah-Leigh

Re: we 'VICTIMS' teaching righteousness to the Babylonians at the LOF
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »

The following thoughts result only from what I have come to understand rightly or wrongly and most subject to edification or correction, so far. The Spirit of Christ that is visible to me through Ray Smiths teachings is where I have made reference accordingly for any who wish to follow up and see for themselves.

My thoughts are that we have to be "victims" first as the way into the Kingdom of God via the path of persecution. Have we been burnt at the stake, or are we yet martyrs or like those who were strengthened to endure till death the horrible torturous deaths they suffered? Already God had strengthened them to endurance, patience which was not of themselves. I crack under so little pressure yet those who died in the areans of Rome being torn limb by limb by lions, they sang!   :o

As we read in the magnificent teachings via Ray of the Apostles who said they would never deny Christ yet they headed for the hills as God caused them to fear for their lives and God knowing their spiritually weak hearts foretold their abandonment of their beloved Master would take place. See the reference at the teachings on THE MYTH OF FREE WILL.

We are Elect only once proven by death and yes it is delicious and even tempting to think that we might be being prepared to humbly and most sensitively and lovingly bring Truth to those resurrected who have slaughtered us in their temporal triumph or rejected what we believe because of their own idolitary blindness. Our training and suffering in this life, surely has to be teaching us to be patient under trial, to endure under hardships of rejection, hate and slander which is so painfully sore to our ego but is so necessary to our understanding that Christ has prevailed through so much more. If it is He who is dragging us we certainly will be experiencing the trials and the tribulations that mark the passage to the Kingdom of God.

Judas as Ray teaches was faithful, followed, performed miracles, walked with Christ, talked with Christ but was not CHOSEN even though his exterior performance as following and obeying even as Jesus at the last supper instructed him to go and do what he had to do quickly, might have appeared to make Judas one of the Elect. What blindness! He was indeed the son of perdition as is Christiandom the daughter of the Harlot Babylon! Her victims are many.....They will rise again! Of course they will!

We who have not suffered such horrors, losses, griefs of the martyrs or even what Paul went through (his list is impressive of his persecutions, ) may get a very small part to play once we are fully purged of our own self seeking glorification's and justifications but only when we too have learnt that only Jesus Christ has won favor and approval from God. We are still in the making into HIS image through trials and tribulations. Those who are escaping such trials are reserved for the wrath of God in the final judgement. Ray does an exemplary study on the difference between wrath and trials in his teachings exposing the falsity of Christianities interpretations of the so called Rapture. See Ray's teaching on the Rapture!

So when we are hit square in the face by apostasy or evil we have to make place for the return of Christ who will purge out and save those who are caused to act out their spiritually weak hearts against those who are being strengthened in Christ. We need to know also that we are not called to retaliate or have any vengeance as is taught by Christandom that harbors the evil satisfaction that her enemies will fry in eternal Hell.

Their discovery that their enemies may one day be their teachers might be that very Chastisement that can be to them a fate far worse than the Hell they find satisfaction in while they experience their temporal power over the children of God. Gnashing of teeth is the tip of the ice burg to an ego in love with iself and dead set against God.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:24:26 PM by Arcturus »

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »

Exactly, Amen sister!
Shalom,
Susan

Phil3:10

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »

Most of the Babylonian churches I have attended have no real conception of the resurrection. At nearly every funeral it is the same message that brother so-in-so is already with GOD in Heaven. CHRIST is the only one that has been resurrected. Is not David and Paul still in the grave?
Philippians 3:20-21 is so plain. We are looking to Heaven for a Savior, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, who shall change our vile body that it may be fashioned like to HIS glorious body, according to the working whereby HE is able even to sudue all things to HIMSELF.
A new body, a body like our resurrected SAVIOR, not subject to disease, decay or death. The dead know nothing, but most of  so-called Christianity fails to believe this.
I do so much believe that we can never be in a glorified body without sharing in HIS suffering. I don't feel that I have suffered enough for the cause of CHRIST. However, I do believe that I will suffer in the Lake of Fire judgement. The very elect will be few. The trials, tribulations and judgement of GOD is good.
Phil3:10

gmik

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 06:02:56 PM »

Great thread.  Lots to think on!

I am with Phil 3:10-that the elect will be few and I don't think any American christian can talk about true suffering like the martyrs. On the other hand that may not be a criteria.  (Oh, I do not wish to minimize the suffering that has indeed been endured by our forum family.  Lots of hurt out there.  I hope you know what I mean-I don't think I could endure eaten by lions and sing about it.)

Wow.  To even imagine being a helper to one going thru the LOF.  Amazing Susan,  Even to think of me going thru the LOF WITH a loving guide-how awesome is that!

Truly Arc, was an eye opener to think about Patricks relative w/ fire in her eyes going thru some LOF here.  That will take me some thinking- altho I do like the idea and it will help when dealing w/ antagonists.

Jesus being the Lamb that was slain from/before the foundation of the world. Knowing His place in the Universe and yet becoming lowly to suffer again for all of us.  Truly the mystery of the Ages.(I know I jumped topics a little, but I was thinking of His suffering for us compared to the dreaded lions-I should sing)

PPS  Convoluted I know, but I bet some of you out there know just what I said :D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »

I understand and agree Gena that not many American christians are suffering as much as those in foreign countires where the gospel is not allowed; and neither do I know if being a maryr would be criteria or not for being the ELECT; I highly doubt it though, b/c alot of the ones in todays' times who are 'christian' missionaries seem (to me) to be taking the missionary role on themselves and are not GOD inspired to go there and that probably most of them are going outside of the TRUTH OF GOD and are taking it upon themselves to teach these christian untruths (HEll, tithing, free will etc) in countries like China, and Arabic countries where they are being tortured and killed (which I hate for them or anyone to have to suffer...), I do find their voluntary missionary status to be different from those whom lived in the Roman times where those people that suffered and died back then seemed to have had THE WHOLE TRUTH that they were trying to defend (not christian 'truths') and whom were already citazens whom were living there and they could not move or whom had no opportunities to flee, thus they were truly persecuted and died during that first century biblical changes ...(and it was even happening later... as in "Foxes Book of Martyrs".)  I am no authority on this subject though.  I do know that there have been a couple of times in my life that I have suffered in TERRIBLE ways (that I have never expressed here on this site) and I didn't die from these  (although I could have, and it might have been the easiesr way out), and I too was innocent (and a babe in Christ) of having committed any sin and such; but, I was spared death!   ??? ???Who knows in a situation like this ???   

a side note:
(I just heard DR. LAURA (on the radio) say that whe she goes to heaven that she is going to get right into "GODS'" face and point her her finger right between HIS eyes and say to HIM "Why would you allow children to suffer; and HE will say to me that "HE gives people free will, and it is not ME that hurt those kids, it was humans that went a step further than I had given them with the free will opportunity; and I will tell HIM that I can't take it"   (..."and people who know me, know that I will do just that!", she triumphantly boasted...)  I understand that she is concerned with the lives of innocent children that get harmed and killed by stupid adults, but, she also does not understand that HE IS ULTIMATELY IN CONTROLL AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LENGTH OF LIVES FOR OF ALL OF HIS CHILDREN; AND HE WILL BLESS THEM AND EVERYONE ONE DAY...

gmik

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 12:24:32 AM »

Where does anyone get off thinking they will "point their finger in God's face"!  OMG

I hate hearing people say stuff like that now! It is blasphemous to my ears!

Back to your comments Susan... ;)  What about the martyrs later, during the Middle Ages...they did not have the whole truth then, but still died rather than deny Him.

I knew a teacher who had been a missionary in Africa...."but not the religious kind" he was always quick to say.  He wanted to travel!!!! He conned a religious group tho to send him.  He ended up being a principal....that was his payback! :D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 01:49:32 AM »

Hi Gena,
Yes, I can't stand to hear that kind of talk either!

For those whom have been put in a situation like this where they must choose death for not denouncing Jesus; I absolutely feel for them; I am sure that they will be rewarded for not denying HIM; I only hope that if I were ever put in that same situation that I would have the same faith and strength to do the same!!   And then what about those those whom died for the furtherance of the written Word, in which you and I and all others would not have the  knowledge from those books and from the Word that they died in order to  preserve for us; for them, I am eternally grateful  b/c they blessed us with their perserverance unto death.  ...a trial that I would never want to have to face.   Not to in any way discount what martyrs have ti endurem but martyrs happen for all sorts of reasons (Military  personell for their country; Bhutto for democracy, and others for their endless other causes as well...), some have choices and some don't; but, ultimately it is all in GODS' plan for their lives.,..as sad as it is   :-\ ???... I can't immagine being an observer as though it were a sport, like lots of people had done in the past,.. 

How funny about the missionary principal; I have met hundreds of ppl like this; anything to not have to work and anything to get others to pay their way while they just chill (and judge others in diff countries throughout the world for not believing as they do); all the while just taking an adventure trip as the motives in their hearts instead of truly wanting to show truth to others,,,I know, I amost was one of them,, but, thankfully the  Lord pulled me away from them; some of these even went to seminary simply to find like minded spouses; I know, I was the prey of several of them ::) ;)

gmik

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 07:50:20 PM »

Yes Amen, thanks to those who have gone before!!

STORM

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 09:21:51 PM »

Even though we don't live in a country where we are killed for being christians, we do still live in this present evil age-------and all who will live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. God can order our lives perfectly to suffer for his sake, regardless of what country we live in.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 02:09:42 AM »

I agree Storm. It matters not where we live. The powers and principalities are against God period. They were made to be and we are made to learn good and evil  :) and so be conformed into the image of Christ who is not naive!  8) and will not be fooled! ;D by any disguise the adversary tries to put on.  :D

Peace to you brother

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 08:59:41 AM »

Absolutely Storm and Arc! We die daily by carrying our crosses....

joyful1

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 05:16:26 AM »

:D :D :D
Gena!!   "...He wanted to travel!!!! He conned a religious group tho to send him.  He ended up being a principal....that was his payback! "
ahahahahah!! so true, so true!!
joyce
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.