bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some days you feel like...  (Read 4898 times)

SteveB

Some days you feel like...
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:08:01 AM »

Some days you wake and your wife takes your childeren to 'chruch' because her father manipulates her into it, teaching them doctrines of devils.
Then God turns frustration in peace,when He allows you to  teach your childeren later in the day and they believe what you say and not lies:)

eutychus

Re: Some days you feel like...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 03:28:51 PM »

Quote from: SteveB
Some days you wake and your wife takes your childeren to 'chruch' because her father manipulates her into it, teaching them doctrines of devils.
Then God turns frustration in peace,when He allows you to  teach your childeren later in the day and they believe what you say and not lies:)

steveb :wink:

sometimes teaching truth is easier when have have the lie to compare it with :wink:

children always wanna know these things, i bet they even question what they are taught at "church" i know i did :P

be well and blessed.

chuckt

bobf

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 11:13:43 PM »

That's awesome Steve!

SteveB

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 04:32:32 PM »

Thanks for the kind words of you all.

Raise up a child in the way he should go and he will not depart from it.

SteveB you keep teaching your children the truth and when the time comes they will remember and they will not depart from it!! You are doing the right thing! I believe God has made this situation and to get angry will not solve anything. Ask your children what they learned in church and you then can show them the truth! Once they start questioning the sunday school teacher or pastor I would almost bet my life they will be thrown out of the front door!! Keep up the good work SteveB.
Your works will bare much fruit!!

Yea man you know at first I got mad but then God gave me peace. I got to thinkin maybe they could teach them something:?)  

Peace...Steve

SteveB

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 06:18:37 PM »

Yea man, God work ALL after the counsel of his own will :D

orion77

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 06:34:54 PM »

Darkness preceeds the light.  This is Gods way.  We have all gone through the same steps, until we finally see the light.  It takes going through the wrong way, before we see the right.  Our God is wise indeed.  We should all be able to understand the Israelites of old.  We can see that we are no different than them.

Lucky for us, God is full of mercy and His greatest power is in His saving ability.  This is what makes Him full of truth, holy and plumb full of righteous judgment.  

Loving every minute of it!

God bless,

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.