bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning  (Read 5067 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Warning
« on: December 30, 2007, 08:26:19 AM »

Hello my friend. I am just sending you this message because you should be warned, even if you have been warned before. Your teachings are blasphemy. You are off the mark. You say that the Spirit of God is guiding you but you do not have the Sprit. God taught to check the fruit. I am sure that if I could be a fly on the wall of your life I would find that your fruit is rotten. You have sin in your life and things that you have not let go of. Repent and be forgiven. Your salvation is at stake. You are blaspheming and leading others astray.
God Bless
Adil

Dear Adil:  I have stated publicly that I would not be embarrassed with my conduct if you video taped me 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and showed it on international television. Not that I am spiritually perfect by any means, but to suggest that my life is filled with unrepented sin and that the fruit of my life is rotten is to "Bear false witness against a neighbor."  That would be the 9th Commandment, and you are breaking it. That is a sin. And if you do not repent of this sin, Adil, God will burn it out of you in the Lake of Fire.  We'll let God decide who is the blasphemer.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.