bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WWCG  (Read 5980 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
WWCG
« on: December 30, 2007, 08:27:57 AM »

Ray what do u know about the wwchurch of God armstongites,   this guy says he is one of the  two witnesses,,,,they practice the sat, true sabbath, ect,  what up, kinda weird, michael

Dear Michael:  As they say, "I could write a book."  I knew Herbert W. Armstrong and his Son Garner Ted Armstrong (was taught in their classes and ate in their homes), and was good friends with Dr. David Antion (Garner Ted's brother-in-law). Also worked a couple of years as an assistant with Jack Pyle who is also related to the Armstrongs and the Hammers who donated the 3000 acres for the Ambassador College Big Sandy, Texas campus. Also worked with Mike Wallace who was instrumental in exposing this Pseudo Christian Empire.  So what is it you want to know?  I take that back, as I really don't have the time nor the inclination to get into those things at the present time.
        If Armstrong is one of the two witnesses of Revelation 11, then I guess the other one would be Hugh Heffner.  Thank God I have unlearned almost everything that I learned about the Bible through the Worldwide Church of God.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.