bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Basics  (Read 4462 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Basics
« on: January 02, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »

I just wanted to say that you condor is both refreshing and at time quite hilarious.  To be specific, I just read "Is Homosexuality a Sin" and I have moved to your writing on tithing.

You're refreshing in that all the rhetoric out there has all sorts of complexity, frills, and other garbage that literally can overwhelm one the perceive that such rhetoric must be credible.  Your language is simple to the point and really doesn't attempt to look at Scripture other than exactly what is put forth before us.

Now, the hilarity again, problem comes from your simple approach to the truth.  You have to laugh thinking..."man, that was just so simply put".  On the other hand your in-your-face talk like "nonsense", "ridiculous", is perfect!

I do not mean insult in either description of your work as being witty or simple.  I think most of the Bible is simple Man makes it complicated.  You take it back to the basics and we as Christians need the basics.

Thank you and God bless.

Timothy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.