bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Titus 1:2  (Read 4003 times)

gmik

Titus 1:2
« on: January 05, 2008, 12:26:51 AM »

This is interesting to me:

...God who cannot lie has promised before the foundation of the world......

Ray has hinted a few times about what was going on before the earth began.

We all know that "Jesus the Lamb, was slain before the foundation etc...

Anyone have anythoughts on what Titus was saying??  God has promised us Eonian life  BEFORE anything existed.  Is there more to this??

Thanks in advance.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Titus 1:2
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »

M-U-C-H   M....O....R....E!  That is all I am certain of. What the much more is, I do not know and I think Ray has got some more revelations in store for us!

Just a thought though. Gen 1...In A beginning....perhaps not in THE beginning?

Peace to you G

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

Re: Titus 1:2
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 04:04:05 PM »

Tit 1:2  In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Hi Gena & Arcturus,

What I see here is the beautiful plan and purpose which God the Father designed for us from the very beginning.

He did not have to formulate a "Plan B" while scratching His head wondering how did I screw up with Lucifer, then again with Adam. What is a god to do?

Our salvation, our Sonship and Daughtership is not something God is working on the fly or directing from the seat of His pants as we exercise our "free will" throwing Him curveballs through events He had not quite planned on. No, it was layed out before the foundation was set, before the creation of earth even began the conclusion was never left to chance or was there any doubt He would do as He willed.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.