bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the religion where CHAOS is their god...  (Read 6881 times)

hebrewroots98

the religion where CHAOS is their god...
« on: January 05, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »

Hello everyone.

After reading certain threads here, I couldnt help but think of the religion where there are people who ACTUALLY AND PURPOSELY live and order their daily lives in order to create confussion!!!!  This is their religion.  I have been on the receiving end of this religion on one occassion, and it was just plain old weird! Infact, it was not until after we had disfellowshipped certain ppl that it dawned on us of what they had set out to do from the beginning of the relationship; it wasnt until AFTER the whirlwind of chaos and confussion had settled that we had learned that we had been taken!  Does anyone know the name of this very real and strange religion?  (Infact, I had come across this on an internet search at one point, and it made me understand what had just happened to me.) ;) ??? >:(

So, a word of warning:  BE CAREFUL OF THIS EVIL RELIGION (SPIRIT)...THESE PPL LIVE TO DO (AND THEY DO ACCOMPLISH) MAJOR DAMAGE IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU AREN'T AWARES...
Blessings,
Susan

rjsurfs

Re: the religion where CHAOS is their god...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »

Hi Susan,

That is very interesting to me and has had me thinking.  I have not heard of a specific religion that purposes to create chaos... but wouldn't any religion, practice, or teaching that is outside of the Truth be "purposed to chaos"?  Whether those involved were aware or not?

I understand what you mean when when you say "certain threads here" as well... I feel the same... in that we are called to defend and discern the truth.  We are presented in life with truths and untruths... and that goes for our participation or fellowship on this forum as well... there are statements of truth and peace as well as those of deceit and chaos.

Some quotes I had saved from Ray on this subject:
"Next we must understand that demons are FALSE DOCTRINES -- "doctrines of demons" Paul calls them. So anything that would influence us to believe in, follow, or be persuaded by any such things are demons influences."

"Satan and his demons have their role in God's creation. God Himself has even commissioned LYING spirits to go out and do their dirty work (I Kings 22:22). So demons and real, they are here, and they will be around for a long time. "

"So the truth is that we continue to wrestle and do battle with them -- it is good for us to do so, it MAKES US STRONG in the TRUTH and in our reliance of God's spiritual armor to protect us."

...here's what God tells us we should do after telling us that we DO WRESTLE against these forces:

"Therefore take up the panoply [armor] of God that you may be enabled to WITHSTAND in the wicked day, and having effected all, to STAND.  STAND, then, girded about your loins with TRUTH [remember I said demons are FALSE doctrines], with the cuirass of righteousness put on, and your feet sandaled with the readiness of the evangel [gospel] of peace; with all taking up the large shield of FAITH, by which you WILL BE ABLE TO EXTINGUISH ALL THE FIERY ARROWS OF THE WICKED ONE."

So the truth is that we continue to wrestle and do battle with them -- it is good for us to do so, it MAKES US STRONG in the TRUTH and in our reliance of God's spiritual armor to protect us.

Thanks for the post Susan... it is sad to think though that as much evil exists which is purposed subtly that there is also a religion that would knowingly purpose such evil blatantly.

Bobby

Kat

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »

Hi Susan,

Your post is a good reminder, there are people that have no light in them and they do cause chaos.

Isa 8:20  To the Law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because no light is in them.

Bobby you stated; We are presented in life with truths and untruths... and that goes for our participation or fellowship on this forum as well... there are statements of truth and peace as well as those of deceit and chaos.

I thought of this Scripture.

Mat 12:30  The one who is not with Me is against Me, and the one who does not gather with Me scatters.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

psalmsinger

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 11:20:04 AM »

Hello Susan,
Every religion I have come in contact with creates chaos of some sort.  God is thankfully changing us unto perfection with each experience and each revelation:)  Do you mean "CHAOS"  is the name of their god?  A particular sect of christendom?  Thinking research here.......

Rest in the Lord,
Barbara

Hello everyone.

After reading certain threads here, I couldnt help but think of the religion where there are people who ACTUALLY AND PURPOSELY live and order their daily lives in order to create confussion!!!!  This is their religion.  I have been on the receiving end of this religion on one occassion, and it was just plain old weird! Infact, it was not until after we had disfellowshipped certain ppl that it dawned on us of what they had set out to do from the beginning of the relationship; it wasnt until AFTER the whirlwind of chaos and confussion had settled that we had learned that we had been taken!  Does anyone know the name of this very real and strange religion?  (Infact, I had come across this on an internet search at one point, and it made me understand what had just happened to me.) ;) ??? >:(

So, a word of warning:  BE CAREFUL OF THIS EVIL RELIGION (SPIRIT)...THESE PPL LIVE TO DO (AND THEY DO ACCOMPLISH) MAJOR DAMAGE IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU AREN'T AWARES...
Blessings,
Susan

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »

Hi my lovely brothers and sisters.  Excellent point throughout here.  all of us here are very aware of the evil and chaos that is in everday life, that is human nature in all of us, and worse in others of us.  However, there is a pagan religion out there that sets out to cause chaos at all costs; that is their mission, their entire goals of their heart on a daily basis, that is their glory! They choose to get into Pol's lives IN ORDER to cause con fussion, in order to run interference, in order to cause doubts, in order to bring about chaos, etc...  They love to see others squirm if you will...Their religion is not named 'chaos'; rather that is their doctrinal beliefs that they adhere to religiously (they INTEND to deceive, test, argue, counterfeit, lie, cheat and steal and whatever it takes to accomplish the chaos in another persons' life.  These are very evil, dark, uncaring, unloving, and calculated individuals.  If they have succeeded in causing a person tumult in their life, then they did their job well in their opinion.  I had this happen to me before and I was absolutely dumbfounded when I realised that this is an actual practice amongst many today; then I got mad because they had succeeded in doing the harm that they had set out to do (act like they like you and you family; they act like they are wanting to give but they just can't and yet they take all; creating discussions of things that create arguments; the list goes on and on.) 

I understand that God made vessels of honor and vessels of dishonour; but, these humans that are going about explicitly trying to bring about chaos all around then are obviously creatures of darkness and of dishonour.  These ppl are not your everyday, run of the mill christian who is blinded and therefore causes much anguish.  NO!  This is a 'cult of chaos'  with many members  throughout the world who find pleasure in making others miserable; and when they have achieved making one totally miserable, then they are very happy.  It is not until they get revealed and booted out of the victims' life that they leave the victim alone... but, the victim must be the one whom takes action and who ends the relationship, not the chaos perpetrator!   These chaos makers live off of being on a power trip; only in a negative way.  This is a part of a paganistic religion; the darkest of all of Gods' ppl. imo!    As Kat says...they have absolutely no light in them...(they will even speak of Jesus,,,here again...just to throw you off of their goal of bringing about confusion and negative vibes all around; it laterally makes them excited to see that they have that kind of power over another human being... they are very sick ppl with the spirits of deceit and whom are totally willing and conscious to be a vessel of chaos!   They intentionally hide their dark intentions very well for a reason.:-\

I hope that clarified my point a bit better...Just wondering if others have come across such ppl?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 01:04:56 PM »

A Chaos agent/member/participator/unregenorated "Christian" will never admit they are  a Chaos agent/member/participator or unregenorated. They prefer to appear /bluff/present themselves to others and themselves, as those who believe themselves to be/and follow and fellowship with other angels of light :D ;) and peace and love and and and.... ;D :D Rather funny if you glimpse the lighter side of this angle... ;D...and on a more serious note...blind is blind.

Interesting thread.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 01:07:36 PM by Arcturus »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »

Great thread Susan,

This has been going on all throughout the history of the church (believers) and it will "wax worse and worse"

2Ti 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2Ti 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 3:14  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

There will always be those who seek to gain followers of their own personal doctrines in the name of Christ and to slander anyone who does not agree with them, it is the way of the "religious" world until the end of the age.

Pro 12:11  He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding.

Jer 23:16  Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

Mat 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Gal 5:26  Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Eph 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Col 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

1Ti 1:6  From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1Ti 1:7  Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

1Ti 6:20  O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

2Ti 2:16  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Tit 3:9  But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Jas 1:26  If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

You know we never have to venture far to see these things, they seem to find us from every direction!  ;)

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Phil3:10

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 03:40:54 PM »

hebrewroots98,
I personally think you are speaking of all of the major religions of todays world. Off course, they want to hide their real motives of chaos, division, untruthfulness, and ungodliness. I include not every congregation as I am certain our LORD has HIS remnant reserved.
However, all the church systems that follow the traditions of man and not GOD teachings do as Matthew 15:8-9 says, "These people with their lips is honoring Me, Yet their heart is away at a distance from me. Yet in vain are they revering Me, teaching for teachings the directions of men." (CLNT).
I do personally feel the Roman Catholic Church is the very heart and soul of this effort. My question, what is a church really? What is the ecclesia? There is a very real difference. Are we called out or are we called in?
In HIM,

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »

I agree with you. Take for example the wafer god that is an invention of demons and passed down to greedy spiritually weak persons in leadership and following after this superstition, bondage and blasphemy, that is manifest throughout Christiandom. Show me ONE Christian Church that does not practise this pagan ritual? So coming out means coming out of the seven Churches and not just moving from Thyatira to Sardis or from Pergamos to Philadelphia! I am not talking AT you or DOWN at you, when I use Caps. Caps are for me what is showing up for MY edification and notice and I am just sharing with a brother (you) of like mind which is a blessing.

Peace to you

Arcturus  :)

PS I used to be Roman Catholic ;D I would never have left. God had to drag me! and He did! ;D

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »

Arcturus,
What a personal testimony considering you came out of the heart of the beast. Our LORD never desired a church system, HE only wanted us to have a relationship with HIM. We can be like minded or we can agree to disagree. However, in HIM we are one and do not need a worldly system to further the pagan rituals and traditions of man.
I have come to believe that the church system has done more damage to the cause of our LORD than anything in history. I do feel that the most visible church systems, organized, institutional, and denominational can trace their roots right back to the Mother of Harlots.  The Catholic Church, and her off spring, serve as the model in structure, style, lack of substance, pagan practices, and leadership for almost all the church systems of today. My earnest prayer is that our LORD will drag more and more out of the Harlot Churches and into the BODY OF CHRIST.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 06:12:53 PM »

It will happen in the final analysis Phil 3:10 that all will be saved, converted and trained in righteousness. That is such good news! :)

One thing that strikes me is that God's people ARE IN BABYLON! Is that not amazing. God calls his people IN BABYLON to COME OUT OF HER. It is HE who dragged us out because on our own we can not even stand!  :D ;D

Regarding what you observe that Babylon has damaged our Lord it brought to my mind the following. from http://bible-truths.com/lake15-C.html In the excerpt Ray is addressing a statement made by Milton G Henschel and he responds : it is sheer nonsense. Not one word of his statement is Scriptural, and yes, like all great religions, this one too believes that God gave mankind the power of “free will.”

First he suggests that Satan is challenging God’s supremacy (sovereignty). Not true. Satan couldn’t challenge his own tail in the presence of God. Next man’s integrity is being tested. Not true. Man has no integrity. And finally that the “primary purpose” of our very existence is “the vindication of God’s supremacy (sovereignty).

And just how does the god of this world’s religions hope to accomplish this great goal of being adjudicated as “Supreme Sovereign of the Universe?” Why by creating billions and billions of humans with “free moral agency,” all of which supposedly CAN, and most of which supposedly WILL, THWART AND WRECK HIS PRIMARY PURPOSE, and never ever love or obey him!!

The instant that this god created “free moral, uncaused, independent of god, god-thwarting will,” his plan of “supremacy” was doomed, for by so doing he created his own Frankenstein Monster which would ultimately turn on him and knock him off of any presumed “supremacy” or “sovereignty.”

Peace to you

hebrewroots98

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 06:33:04 PM »

Hi all,

Yes, I do agree that chaos runs rampant everywhere in this world, especially by those in christiandom; but, noting the obvious here; I still know of little groups (cults) of ppl who set out to make sure that their EVERY DECISION (not just when something does't fit them), but EVERY MOTIVE is to decieve others and to bring about confussion and chaos.  I just googled 'THE RELIGION OF CHAOS" AND there is an actual religion out there called by this name (there is also something diff, that i am not in reference to here, that is called chaos and religion and how it effects the ebb and flow of life through mathmatecal equasions.)  It is as if this body of CHAOS MAKERS have a bldg to meet in and as if they sit there (in unity of the spirit) to discuss ONLY how to get over on this or that person and how to go about it each and everytime that they come together....this is their dark religion and they are very crafty and cunning spirits in these ppl and they like being this way.  They hate anything affiliated with christan or Christ, Christ is not mentioned in their services, infact, most of these are unbelivers altogether (although some do go into churches and pretend that they are believers :-\), but the majority of them they do not claim to be christians and they do not go to any christian group or church.  It is as if they have their own sign in front of their 'place of worship' named 'THE CHAOS GROUP'.  Alot of these ppl also worship nature (the spirits in plants, the god of the air, the god of the wind, the god of the stars etc...I personally have only met a handful of these individuals in my life, but, they had  brought me and mine enough troubles to last a lifetime ::) 8).

I am sorry, but, I am not getting my point across of wether any of yoyu have come into contact w/ such a person or group, so I will stop here.  It is really not much of an issue anyway b/c there are not really alot of ppl out there where this is their religion, so most of us won't come into contact with these specific individuals most likely anyway. :-\   (not HIS will right now ;))

Thank you all for your input, :)
Susan

hillsbororiver

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

Hi Susan,

Now I understand where you are coming from, this "Chaos" business sounds like what someone once told me he thought made satanism more relevant and satisfying than believing in Christ.

Their mantra he explained was "do as you will" not to seek to do the will of God which he said was weak and doomed to failure and frustration. Every lust being satisfied was the only path to happiness, every desire was to be fulfilled in any manner necessary.

If one does not believe in Christ and has faith only in themselves, if they believe the "survival of the fittest" doctrine of evolution it makes sense that some would feel that way, throw in some examples of "Christian" hypocrisy and you have enough material to start a movement/cult or whatever you want to call it.

I suspect there have always been people looking to justify their selfishness and a need to dominate, I am also convinced it has come under many names and banners through the years.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »

Hi again Susan,

You piqued my curiousity here so I went on a search mission and I found something interesting, actually there is quite a bit out there on the "Chaos" front, mathmatics, science, metaphysical theories, etc.

Here is something from the game or lifestyle (for some), Dungeons and Dragons;

Law vs. Chaos

The Law versus Chaos axis in Dungeons & Dragons predates Good versus Evil in the game rules. In esoteric Greyhawk setting lore, too, the precepts of Law and Chaos predate Good and Evil in the world's prehistory. Players often consider Law and Chaos less relevant to their character than Good and Evil. Confusingly, a Lawful alignment does not necessarily mean that a character obeys a region's laws.

The third edition D&D rules define law and chaos as follows:
Law implies honor, trustworthiness, obedience to authority, and reliability. On the downside, lawfulness can include close-mindedness, reactionary adherence to tradition, judgmentalness, and a lack of adaptability. Those who consciously promote lawfulness say that only lawful behavior creates a society in which people can depend on each other and make the right decisions in full confidence that others will act as they should.

Chaos implies freedom, adaptability, and flexibility. On the downside, chaos can include recklessness, resentment toward legitimate authority, arbitrary actions, and irresponsibility. Those who promote chaotic behavior say that only unfettered personal freedom allows people to express themselves fully and lets society benefit from the potential that its individuals have within them.

Someone who is neutral with respect to law and chaos has a normal respect for authority and feels neither a compulsion to obey nor a compulsion to rebel. They are honest but can be tempted into lying or deceiving others.

(From Wikipedia)

Peace,

Joe

hebrewroots98

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 04:18:55 PM »

Bingo Joe!!

Excellent search!  That is the point here that I am trying to make... 'all is of sefishness' with these chaos worshippers are these are individuals who 'do what ever feels good'; and especially to those who believe in reincarnation.  I mean, it would only make perfect sence to live in this way if one did'nt believe in God and if they did believe in reincarnation; why not live it up with your whole being and having no restrictions in you life if you are guaranteed to come back (as something different than a human) in the next life.   Choas to them is freedom!!! :-\ ??? 8)

Interesting about the D&D info. too, thanks!

Arthyron

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:59:10 AM »

I was reading through the "Johns" last night, and ran across some passages I thought pertinent to this topic:

2 John 1:7-11

" 7because many leading astray did enter into the world, who are not confessing Jesus Christ coming in flesh; this one is he who is leading astray, and the antichrist.

8See to yourselves that ye may not lose the things that we wrought, but a full reward may receive;

9every one who is transgressing, and is not remaining in the teaching of the Christ, hath not God; he who is remaining in the teaching of the Christ, this one hath both the Father and the Son;

10if any one doth come unto you, and this teaching doth not bear, receive him not into the house, and say not to him, `Hail!'

11for he who is saying to him, `Hail,' hath fellowship with his evil works. "

Jude 1:8-16

"8In like manner, nevertheless, those dreaming also the flesh indeed do defile, and lordship they put away, and dignities they speak evil of,

9yet Michael, the chief messenger, when, with the devil contending, he was disputing about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring up an evil-speaking judgment, but said, `The Lord rebuke thee!'

10and these, as many things indeed as they have not known, they speak evil of; and as many things as naturally (as the irrational beasts) they understand, in these they are corrupted;

11wo to them! because in the way of Cain they did go on, and to the deceit of Balaam for reward they did rush, and in the gainsaying of Korah they did perish.

12These are in your love-feasts craggy rocks; feasting together with you, without fear shepherding themselves; clouds without water, by winds carried about; trees autumnal, without fruit, twice dead, rooted up;

13wild waves of a sea, foaming out their own shames; stars going astray, to whom the gloom of the darkness to the age hath been kept.

14And prophesy also to these did the seventh from Adam -- Enoch -- saying, `Lo, the Lord did come in His saintly myriads,

15to do judgment against all, and to convict all their impious ones, concerning all their works of impiety that they did impiously, and concerning all the stiff things that speak against Him did impious sinners.'

16These are murmurers, repiners; according to their desires walking, and their mouth doth speak great swellings, giving admiration to persons for the sake of profit;

17and ye, beloved, remember ye the sayings spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ:

18that they said to you, that in the last time there shall be scoffers, after their own desires of impieties going on,

19these are those setting themselves apart, natural men, the Spirit not having."

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »

God's Words are always a blessing to read.

Peace to you

Kent

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 09:41:11 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

I dont know if that helps or hinders. Either way, it is over my head. I just remembered it from back when I tried to research the occult when I was younger and dumber.
It could be that this kind of chaos might have a different meaning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.