bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nutter  (Read 4503 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Nutter
« on: January 06, 2008, 09:20:45 AM »

Dear Donal:  I will make a few COMMENTS.........in your email:

Hello Ray, remember me?
I'm the fellow you dismissed as a nutter recently for sharing my belief that Jesus and 'God the Father' are One and the same Personage since 'The Word' went back to Heaven following His Resurrection.  You quickly dismissed that idea as a foolish nonsense.

COMMENT:  It it unscriptural foolish nonsense, and no, I do not remember you. The God and Father of Jesus Christ raised Him from the dead (Gal. 1:1, etc., etc., etc.).  Do you also believe that Jesus prayed TO HIMSELF in the garden before His crucifixion. Give me a break.

And yet you spend hundreds of hours writing the fictious crap that everyone who ever lived will one day be saved.  That idea really is a nutty doctrine.  What??!!  You mean all those who HATE God and insult Him will be forced to be saved against their will??

COMMENT:  Now Donal, have you ever heard me say or read where I ever said any such silly nonsense? Have you? No you haven't. So why do you suggest it?  I'll tell you why: because it makes me sound crazy.  But the truth of what I teach is not crazy, so you will not honestly represent what I teach, but rather prefer to make up such nonsense that I have never taught.  No, I have never said anything so stupid. God will save NO ONE AGAINST THEIR WILL, but He will save EVERYONE (I Tim. 2:4, 4:10, I John 2:2, I John 4:14, John 1:29, etc., etc., etc.).

What exactly do you mean?  Do you mean, I wonder, When they die and they realize just how evil they were during their mortal lives; they will, of course, repent and want to be saved and confess God to be worthy of their eternal love and obedience???  When do you think evil monsters like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and many others will be worthy of salvation?  As soon as their victims or millions of earth-years later???

COMMENT:  What makes you think such "evil monsters like" YOU AND ME are worthy of salvation?  Why was Paul, the worst sinner in the history of the world, worthy of salvation?  God can purge the sin out of a sinner. Even you will come to realize this one day.

So Adam and Eve and Cain and king Saul, Solomon and Judas and millions of other failed human beings will be saved one day, huh???  What nonsense!!!

COMMENT:

1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners [like Adam and Eve and Cain and king Saul, Solomon and Judas and YOU and ME]; of whom I [the slaughtering, murderer of Christians, Saul before he was Paul] am C-H-I-E-F.
Jesus was commissioned by His Father to "BE the Saviour of the WORLD" (I John 4:14), but it is blasphemers like you who deny that Jesus is able or willing to accomplish what His father commissioned Him to do.  The time is coming when you and other hard-hearted sinners will come to learn righteousness:

"...for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world       w-i-l-l       l-e-a-r-n        r-i-g-h-t-e-o-u-s-n-e-s-s" (Isaiah 26:9).

God be with you,

Ray

You know what, you are wasting your life writing crap about something you know nothing about!!!  You should quit writing about the bible as you know as much as a new-born pup!!!  You are an embarrassment!!!  Your stupid false doctrine of universalism is a lie and foolish crap.  Shame on you!!! I will no longer waste my time reading your GARBAGE as I think it is the pits!!!  I suggest you take up writing about sports or cookery or anything other than spiritual matters.  Regards, D. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.