bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Laws  (Read 4518 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Laws
« on: January 06, 2008, 09:23:06 AM »

Now let's compare Eve's sin with what John tells us are the three root CAUSES OF ALL SIN:

"Love not the world, neither the things are are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is NOT IN HIM.  For [here's the reason why] ALL that is in the world, [1] the LUST OF THE FLESH, and [2] the LUST OF THE EYES, and [3] the PRIDE OF LIFE, is not of the Father, but is of the world" (I John 2:15-16).

How can these SINS apply to Adam and Eve when there were no commandments, no old covenant, nor new covenant, no LAWS at that time? If there were no LAWs, who would Adam and Eve be aware of SINS AT THAT. We can drive 100 miles per hour, it only become wrong if there is a LAW made saying the speed limit in 55, only then it becomes wrong to drive 100 miles per hour. Therefore, yes, Adam and Eve disobeyed GOD by eating of the tree, but I don't see how they can be accountable for LUST and PRIDE.

I wonder why GOD kicked them out of the Garden of Eden, paradise, if they were carnal minded already, why just not just have Adam worked, sweat out side of the Garden of Eden, why even have a Garden of Eden, if GOD didn't expect them to do good. Now I know GOD knows everything, and I also know GOD doesn't make mistakes and thought Adam and Eve could do good, but why not just have them on regular soil.

Please reply. thanks.

Dear Frieda:  Your assumptions that there were NO LAWS OR COMMANDMENTS from God in the book of Genesis or in the Garden are not true. Just because God does not elaborate as to when and to whom which particular commandments were given is no proof that they were NOT given.  When Paul speak of "THE" law in Rom. 5:13 he is referring to the entire Law of Moses.  But it is unscriptural to suggest that there were no laws or commandments whatsoever given to those in the book of Genesis.

How could God warn Cain that if he did not do well "SIN" would lie at his door? (Isa. 5:7). And just what do you think the "commandments, statutes, and laws" of God were that Abraham obeyed (Gen. 26:5)?

Got offered "eonian life" to Adam and Eve back in the Garden, but they rejected it and God knew that they would reject it. But it was a part of God's plan to introduce this potential at that time.  We too must get past the "flaming sword" of paradise if we are to have eonian life (Rev. 2:7).  This is too big a subject for an email. Hope you understand.

God be with you,

Ray

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 10:47:13 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.