bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Techno Fans!  (Read 4220 times)

lilitalienboi16

Techno Fans!
« on: January 07, 2008, 07:18:08 PM »

Here's an awsome song if you are a techno/trance fan and a  lover of romance! =]

Bass Hunter - Now you're Gone

Now you're gone, I realize my love for you was strong
And I miss you here, now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
With your pictures hanging on the wall

Is this the way it's meant to be?
Only dreaming that you're missing me...
I'm waiting here at home
I'll go crazy, now you're gone

There's an empty place in my heart
Without our love it will break apart
It won't heal, it never fades away
I will think about you every day

Are you ready?

Ready for take off!

I'm waiting here at home

I'm waiting here at home

There's an empty place in my heart
Without our love it will break apart
It won't heal, it never fades away
I will think about you every day

God bless,

Alex

P.S. I have seen through satan's lies and i realize now and believe the Lord is indeed my strength. Thanks all those who were supporting me and praying for me. Love to you all.

gmik

Re: Techno Fans!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

Wow.  I do remember waiting, waiting, waiting, by the phone for the call that never came.  A hole in my heart that wouldn't heal.  Looking at his picture and dreaming.  Cool lyrics.

You know what tho??? I wasn't waiting for my husband.  He came along a few years later!  My heart did heal and I think he wouldve' been a deadbeat.  So glad the Lord had me wait...because in the above scenario- I had dumped him- and then went thru agony thinking I blew it!  Ha.

God is so Good!

dewey

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »

hey Alex,

This is your friend dewey, it seems like everything in this song pertains to this woman that you have posted about previously. it appears that this woman has a hold on your mind . in Adam's time i could have understood.  This reasons she was the only one ,but you my friend are not in that situation, you  have many of these to choose from.who was created first ? that does not mean to think of a woman as inferior. it simply means that their thinking is not always rite on  Q . your thinking is the primary thought .   put a suit on and go to a very nice club around town ,order dinner ,what shows up at your table ,you may be very well pleased.  if i am lying check what the scripture say . in the name of Jeasus we love all people  dewey

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 03:23:18 AM »

Wow.  I do remember waiting, waiting, waiting, by the phone for the call that never came.  A hole in my heart that wouldn't heal.  Looking at his picture and dreaming.  Cool lyrics.

You know what tho??? I wasn't waiting for my husband.  He came along a few years later!  My heart did heal and I think he wouldve' been a deadbeat.  So glad the Lord had me wait...because in the above scenario- I had dumped him- and then went thru agony thinking I blew it!  Ha.

God is so Good!

God is good indeed gena! I'm glad you enjoyed the lyrics =] The song is even better!

Hello dewey,

Thank's for your comments. As a matter of fact, jacqueline is a good friend of mine at the moment and that is all we are, is really good friends. I'm fine with that and i wait upon the Lord. I pray He shall be my guide through all things but most importantly love.

God bless,

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.